Congratulations!Induslady-1000 sterling posts!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Vidya24, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya,

Thank you a ton for starting this thread and wishing me for the 1000 posts.
    I woke up today to this thread (first thing I saw in the site) and needless to mention it made my day(s). It is one of the nicest writing about me that I received in my life time. I was excited, thrilled, motivated and what more do I say? I got very emotional. But I was also pleasantly surprised and was finding it hard to believe and was asking myself "did I too hit 1000?" Then I realised, it is the recently automated News feeds that helped me max to hit this milestone.

I will frankly admit that I hardly make any valuable or personal contribution for the co IL ite through my post. Most of my postings are announcements, answers to FAQs, forum rules, etc. However, I get drawn to participate in chit chats (recent favorite being what's for dinner today?), games, providing feedback for stories, recipes, slokas, etc. to relax myself and to connect with all IL ites.

I am proud about this community and every member here. I only had an idea (can it be called dream?) for this community to connect Indian Ladies. It is because of my DH (Jey's) support I decided to sow the seed (just opened up this web platform). Then it grew into a tree (more to grow) because of all the beautiful birds (called mobs & IL ites) visiting it from different parts of the world day in and out.

Definitely all your good words here for me and for the site is an ego booster and completely motivating. I am not sure whether I really deserve them?? My special thanks for seeing me as a friend to this entire community. What more can I ask, Vidya?

I pray God that both me and this site should stand to all of your expectations forever.

Look forward to connecting with you and with all IL ites through this community in the many more years to come.

Regards,
    Malathy

2. Induslady

Hi Bhargavi,

Thank you very much for your wishes and for getting everyone to applause for me. It did reach me (I felt it truly).

I am glad that many of you are feeling so good by connecting through this community.

Regards,
    Malathy

3. Induslady

Sathya,

I am not going to try my hands on kavidhai when we have a "kalakal kavidhayini" amongst us. Frankly, my eyes were shedding anadha kanneer reading your poetic lines for me.

I did read it to my Thanthai and Jey too read it and felt happy for me.

"Nandri" enbadhu theriyalaam chinna vaarthayay
    veru illai ennidam ungal anbuku inaiyay!

Malathy

4. Induslady

Meenu,

Thank you for your wishes. I am definitely holding my head high that I was able to get so many people to stand for this community.

Regards,
    Malathy

5. Induslady

Hello San,

Thank you for your compliments. I am glad that you like being part of this community.

Regards,
    Malathy

6. Induslady

Sunkan,

Thank you for those lovely words and the artistic shot for me. I really love it. Frankly, I don't know whether I deserve all those words but I cherised it.

Regards,
    Malathy

7. Induslady

Dear Heena,

Thank you for your wishes and I am glad you like the forum. I have already posted for you in your 1000 messages thread. However, thank you for your contributions that makes everyone to enjoy and feel light.

Regards,
    Malathy

8. Induslady

Hello Mr. Cheeniya,

Thank you for your good words for me and for this community. I am very happy that you felt positive about my approach in managing the site. Your contributions are amazing and IL cannot afford to let it go.

I pray God that your words for this community come true.

Regards,
    Malathy

9. Induslady

Dear Vandhana,

Thank you for the "amen". I only keep thinking whether I deserve it?

Greatly appreciate your assurance to take IL to greater heights and I am certain about it with all of your around.

Regards,
    Malathy

10. Induslady

Vivbass,

Thank you very much.

Malathy