Congrats Kamla !

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Chitvish, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Meena and you are a welcome addition here. It is fun to exchange ideas and this Website is great for that.

L, Kamla

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Re: Hearty congrats Kamla,

Mohana,
    It is not me but the site that is kind and encourages the kindness in us. Thanks for the wishes. BTW, I like your name, it is so lyrical.

L, Kamla

3. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your nice words Kamla .

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Advaita,

It is everyone's contribution that makes the Ideal Home interesting. Thanks for the greetings and I keep wondering if this name is a pen name or your real one?!

L, Kamla

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tejudatla,

This is no achievement. It only shows how much I can talk!! I seem to learn some forgotten delicacies because of your queries. I am the one who should thank you:)

L, Kamla

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varloo,

Who is learning from whom?! The way you go about with your life is awesome and God give me some of your energy and optimism:)

L, Kamla

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

Thank you for your warm wishes. Numbers don't count, you know that the best. I hope I can strive to imbibe atleast a fraction of the quality that you dish out with your contributions here.

L, Kamla

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

My dear Sudha,

Thanks for the greetings. I see your posts reflect much of my thoughts. Are we soulmates?:))

L, Kamla

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hello Vidya,

What a pleasure to be sharing this 1000 post event (if you can call it that!!!) with you. Chalo, both of us are chatterboxes I guess! Ha, poor you, why should I drag you in with me.
    Your posts are far from chatty. They are full of matter and substance and please believe that I call google for assistance upon reading many of your posts! You call my writing as rainbow and kulfi, yours is a pure blackforest gatue plus cheesecake! At times, I want to be in your shoes and walk those sands and sit in those boat houses. You are a writer. Yes, do give us more and more of them.

L, Kamla

10. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamla,

how can I miss this wonderful opportunity to congratulate you & ask you, "where's the treat????" another reason to celebrate for yourself & vidya have touched 1000 posts. I've always enjoyed reading your posts. your way of expressing is so different & there's something about you that attracts me to read your posts -
    I think all are getting richer here in IL; not just by nos. but by sharing, supporting, encouraging, etc.
    would love to read more of yours.
    congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,