Congrats its Platinum for Cheeniya!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Anandchitra, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Oviya
    Thanks a lot for your good wishes. Status is only a nomenclature and I would love to be the same Sri eternally for everyone!
    Sri

2. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My dear Sri Sir,

Congrats to your laudable achievements and we are happy to wish you many more.
    The Contributions of yours in IL carry a long cherishing moments of humour, creative messages and we are happy to be amongst you.
    May the Almighty shower all good health, wealth, peace and prosperity and many more years to be with us.

Subbu

3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Subbu
    It is a pleasant surprise to see you after a long gap. Thanks a lot for your good wishes Subbu. I do hope that you will continue to write as before, Subbu
    I extend a hearty welcome back to you!
    Sri

4. gayathriar

gayathriar Bronze IL'ite

Dearest Sri

Too bad I missed this thread so far. My heartiest congratulations to you on hitting platinum. Though I don't actively participate in all your threads, I am a great fan of your language, style, humour and wisdom. I cannot thank you enough for your enlightening Gita posts. Like other ILites, looking forward to the time you will enter HOF. And when that happens, we will be the beneficiaries enriched by your posts.

-Gayathri.