Congrats Chitvish

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Laxmi, Oct 18, 2006.

1. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Re:CONGRATS

Dear Chitra Madam

Congratulations.......gr8 work......u r really an inspiration to me.......I have tried many of ur dishes with success..........am following you in ur religious thread and have planned to do Kubera pooja and light yama deepam..........All the best madam to continue your service.......:clap and of course wishing U and ur dear ones a sparkling, colorful and sweet Deepavali

2. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

I too join

Dear Chith,
    Let me join with family in wishing you a sparkling deepavaliwithyour IL family and many more years of affectionate dedicated service
    Regards,

3. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Chithra,
    CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS MAMMOTH FEAT

What else can I say? You are a real example for us for so many things. You may protest- being the modest person you are. But this is the truth. We are learning from you so many things. May the Lord bless you with good health and happiness and success in whatever you do.
    We all know how much time you would have spend, replying our queries- even the silliest ones. You are giving us your very valuable time, which is a great thing in today's world.
    A Big THANK YOU for what you are doing.

4. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Congragulations!

Dear ChitVish,

Congragulations! What amazes me is that, you find time to reply to each and every one of the questions that the ILites have. You have the wisdom to answer even the most profound question on spirituality, the knowledge to complex questions on measures, and the patience and prudence to answer some of our silly and dumb questions too. and you never fail to lavish praises on our small culinary achievements which could not have been possible without your step by step explanation of the recipes.

You have indeed achieved a rare feat! Congragulations again! and a BIG THANK YOU!

Vidya

5. Hopefloats

Hopefloats New IL'ite

Many Congratulations!

Dear Ms CV

When Laxmi mentions the number of posts, the only thing that comes to my mind is how many would have benefitted from you. All of us appreciate the hard work that goes behind these posts and thank you sincerely for your efforts. We also would like to thank your family for their co-operation.

Ms CV, how does it feel when so many ladies (some men too) are able to relate to you? I know of many who claim to be your cyber daughters...How do you manage everything? I have read about time management, hobby......but beyond that there should be the will to do it right?..thanks for opening your heart to all of us. May you live long and may we all cherish more happy memories and share those experiences together.

warm regards
    hopefloats

6. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

A Great Achievement!

Chitra Madam,
    4019 and still batting, going stronger by the day, Great, really great. Even assuming that every post is on an average about half the size of a normal book page, you have written about 2000 words. The books I have written are about 200 pages long. So you have written 10 books while I am still struggling with my 4th and 5th.
    A really great achievement. May our Meena Madam bless you with more and more strength and health to go on adding more and more pages.
    sridhar

7. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

My dear Chithra

MY HEARTY CONGRATS TO YOU FORYOUR WONDERFUL CONTRIBUTIONS

I am very glad to hear from Laxmi that your posts have reached more that 4000, really amazing. You are a great role model to all of us. I pray God to give you loong life and good health and be with us, with your wonderful contributions.

HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.

Love and regards
    Priya

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  8. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

My dear Chithra

MY HEARTY CONGRATS TO YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL CONTRIBUTIONS

I am very glad to hear from Laxmi that for posts have reached more that 4000, really amazing. You are great role model to all of us. I pray God to give you loong life and good health and be with us, with your wonderful contributions.

HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.

Love and regards
    Priya

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  9. vls

vls New IL'ite

what an achievement

Wow, Mrs C, what an achievement! Thank you so much for being there for all of us. When I saw the numbers I was in awe of the time and dedication you've had for each and everyone of us. You're such an inspiration . May our beloved Anjaneyar bless you with long life and good health. It's just not us even our children and grandchildren need you. Yes, I sound selfish but can't help it.

Lots & lots of love

10. Seetha3

Seetha3 Senior IL'ite

A Great Ton!!

Dear Chithraji:

Hearty Congrats to you!! I may not be sending feedbacks regularly these days but I never miss out on reading your religious articles and never stopped trying your Tested superb recipes!!

I truly wish you and Mr Vishwanathan a Happy Deepavali. Pray to God to bless you with Good health and look forward to a lot more of info from you!!
    Regards

Seetha