congrats ASG on graduating!

Discussion in 'IL'ite Wishes' started by sandu, Dec 12, 2009.

1. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Hi ASG

COngratulations on your graduation... Always admired your replies and boldness really a great personality... Wishing you many more milestones in life and may all your dreams and wishes come true...:thumbsup

2. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

[​IMG] ASG..Iam happy to read your achievement.BTW,this Paheli avatar suits you very well.Do you have Rani's resemblence?:hiya

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  3. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Thanks, I like this avatar too! :thumbsup

Do I have Rani's resemblence? Hmmm. Not too much. But I sure wouldn't mind looking like her, she rocks! :)

4. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear ASG,

Though we have interacted very less , I have always admired your reasoning and deft handling of situations.

Congratulations on your graduation and wish you all the best !

You are someone who is very upfront , that might be the reason a lot of ladies in marital forum seek your advice as they are well aware that soothing words may allay their fears but not resolve their issues.Your practical advice is highly regarded by everyone.I would also like to mention the similes and analogies you come at times striving to drive the point home.I love reading your posts and needless to say you have made your MIL quite popular here :crazy creating a Richter scale to measure the tyranny of fellow MILs.I feel sorry for her to lose the companionship of such a wonderful being.

5. dhivya rangarajan

dhivya rangarajan Bronze IL'ite

Hello ASG,

Congrads to you on successful graduation, lady!!! :) I am very happy for you. And as i was reading all the others' messages here, I was thinking "yeah me too think the same!!" :idea

You are truly amazing, ASG!!!

All the very very best for the future... May you have a wonderful life ahead - a sprightly lovely assertive empathetic soul as you deserves just that!!

Good luck!!!

6. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations,ASG! YOU ROCK!!!

CONGRATS.jpg

7. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear ASG,

I am very new to IL and exploring here and there. Like that I came across this thread of your achievement!:thumbsup Great job!

Seeing at the initial date of the thread I felt miserable - Oh I am so late! Then felt little better seeing some recent wishes.

I do not know much about you, but your responses to various problems definitely show who you are! Keep it up gal! I'm your another admirer!

Wish you all the very best in all future endeavors!

8. arabhi

arabhi New IL'ite

i also know i am late but better late than never.congrats asg on ur graduating!!!may you acheive everything you set out for.my prayers and good wishes with you.:)

9. luluxiu

luluxiu Guest

I just want to send congratulations. I know it must have a lot of work, and now you have passed, and prepare for the next phase. Big pat on the back!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011