congrats ASG on graduating!

Discussion in 'IL'ite Wishes' started by sandu, Dec 12, 2009.

1. sandu

sandu Bronze IL'ite

Dear asuitablegirl,
    Hearty congratulations on completing your graduation! :cheers Great achievement! :wowWe are all looking forward to a great CPA professional in our midst.

May you meet with success in all your future endeavours! Special wishes for the next step in your life!:banana

But now, it is time to party! Have a blast! :party
    [​IMG]
    Cheers,
    Sandhya

PS: ASG, I always wondered if the girl in your avatar is really you. Is it you??

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009

2. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Wow Sandu! This is so sweet! I really appreciate your efforts creating this thread for me. A big hug to you girl, you're the best! :bowdown:)

I'm really happy to be finished with undergrad studies Bow so I can start working on my MBA/CPA and looking for a job! When I first joined this online community, I had just started college... and today I've finished it. Life has come full circle for me, and I'm glad to have you all as my 'online family'. Has made the good times better, and the bad times easier. :thumbsup

As for my avatar, that is RANI MUKERJI from the movie Paheli. I changed my avatar a while back to Bipasha Basu, but you know I got a 'pm' from another lady saying 'hey ASG, I didn't recognize you!' After that I thought it is better for me to stick with Rani. :wave

Thanks again Sandu for your congratulations, and to all the other ladies who replied on Tara's thread! :2thumbsup:

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

[​IMG]

Wishing you the very best in future endeavours ASG!

4. sandu

sandu Bronze IL'ite

ASG, you are most welcome. You deserve it!

I hope you continue to contribute and enjoy your time at IL. (Know what, I was sad when I read in one of your posts that you will not spend so much time at IL because PM is made paid.) Well, now I think you will never quit IL. So, :boo:

Hehehee. I do not watch Bollywood movies often. But, if I ever happen to watch Paheli, I will know who acted in it. It is dear ASG! :crazy

Good luck for your MBA. Way to go! Enjoy your day dear.
    Cheers,
    Sandhya

5. MrsV

MrsV Bronze IL'ite

Congrats ASG!!!

6. Jyothisri

Jyothisri Bronze IL'ite

Many congratulations ASG! Good luck!

7. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Just wanted to send my Congratulations also. I know it must have been a lot of work and now you are through and ready for the next phase. Big pat on the back!!!

8. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

Congrats dear and I'm very happy for you. My bollywood knowledge is so low, I thought your avatar is you. Hope to see your graduation pics soon.

9. Ansuya

Ansuya Platinum IL'ite

ASG, I've always admired and been impressed by you and your achievements, so well done for adding yet another success to the list! I've never "met" anyone else your age who is so full of life, optimism, courage, good sense, determination, consideration, and compassion. The advice you so freely dole out on these threads is always unselfish, and always practical. You have the rare quality of NOT using your own experiences as a platform (or battering ram) to prescribe to other people how they should live. Instead, you try to see things from all sides and advise accordingly. You are also extremely graceful under pressure when others don't like what you say, and take you to task accordingly (and often not so gracefully). My greatest awe, however, is reserved for how you put up with and eventually dispatched your MIL, whose antics have been incredible, at best, and possibly bordering on criminal, at worst. Congratulations on earning your first official qualification, and well done on being "qualified" in so many other ways - you're a great example of and inspiration for young Indian women.

10. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Thanks ladies, I've had a great day today, and your warm wishes have made it even better.

Ansuya, I've always looked up to you and admired the great advice you've given here, so getting all this praise from you really makes me feel proud.

Gosh, with you ladies I don't even need a cozy fire place or hot chocolate... I'm feeling warm and fuzzy already! :)