confused state!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by coolheart, Apr 1, 2010.

1. coolheart

coolheart New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am in a big confused state!. My LMP was Feb19th and i got +ve on March 19th, then I got pink discharges from 22nd, so doc did U/S on 26th and said the gestational sac is too small... and pbly i will miscarry. So, I came home thinking of the worst to happen again (had MC 3 months bak)....kept spotting now n then. She put me on susten 200 mg. I got severe cramps yesterday March 30th. Very sharp continuous pain on left abdomen whole day and night and no bleeding. I cud meet doc today. She was telling that anyway this pregnancy is not looking viable, asked me if i need a pill to abort......i was unable to decide, but, the pain was so bad!(i have a 4 yr old daughter, who gets worried if mommy is upset:). but then she changed her mind and gave me Trapic mf for the cramps. I am not sure if i am still pregnant,and is safe to take this drug........ I want nature to take its course and not stop the bleeding(googled to know that trapic mf helps control heavy bleeding and cramping). I have my next U/S on 5th.
    I consult a doc from apollo......
    If any of u hv suggestions abt doc in kilpauk, anna nagar area that wud b nice.

2. hemachidam

hemachidam New IL'ite

Hi Coolheart,

I dont have any idea abt the doc in chennai.All the best for ur ultrasound.That medicine is for controlling the bleeding only.Dont worry and trust god.Sometimes miracle will happen.I will pray for u.Take care

3. shrutidunwoody

shrutidunwoody Bronze IL'ite

Dont worry dear . Just trust God. All the best for your ultrasound. take care.

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

AN ultrasound is the best source for these kind of verifications..Please dont worry..I know how troublesome it is, as i had been there long back..Anyways letz hope for the best to happen.If @ all you need a second opinion check with R.K.Gynec(near sangam theatre,P.H.Road) or Mehta nursing home(3 lady doctors are available- Latha Jawahar,Premalatha and Usha Shukla- all are experienced ladies-i go there for my regular check-ups) or Honde hospitals(Aminjikarai)

All the best..Take care.Eat healthy.Think healthy.Do update us about the results.Loads of baby dust to you :cheers

5. Hema3

Hema3 New IL'ite

Hi Coolheart,

Eager to know about your ultra sound report. What Happened?
    Hope everything is fine

Regards,

Hema Kapoor