1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Confused Life - I Dont Think I Can Go Forward

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by star90new, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

OP, twisting arm is not normal. Arguments between couples is normal but twisting arm is not normal. It comes under abuse.

I have always believed that quitting (work/life etc) when things get rough is a wrong time to quit. We jump at the first available opportunity whethere is it good or not. Let things get comfortable and then decide.

It always bothers me when people expect women to take care of their husbands. They do realise they are not babies right? If I were you, I would get him to a good nutritionist and comeup with a game plan of how and what to eat. He has to follow up a plan. He simply cannot eat whatever he wants outside everyday and expect his health to be OK. You are not responsible for his health; don’t hold yourself to it. He is a grown man.

star90new, Sweety82, shravs3 and 2 others like this.
  2. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

After reading your follow up post I think leaving job will not help. If your husband doesn't want to take care of his health you cannot babysit him 24X7. People who advise wife to take care of husband doesn't know how frustrating and tiring is to care for adults. Is it possible for you to talk to doctor who can give him medical advice based on his health condition. Maybe a monthly doctor visit where he can monitor his health. At this point of time please don't take any decision wrt to your job. Other than your husband changing on his own I don't see any other easy solution for this. Please don't punish yourself for his inability to care for himself. You are not his mom.

star90new and shravs3 like this.
  3. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

Your husband is an adult. He should take care of his health.

Please dont quit job. Give it 4-6 months and then decide.

star90new likes this.
  4. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

Yes but this job is affecting my health .I dint know that it would affect me so fast..

5. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

Yes but this job is affecting my health .I dint know that it would affect me so fast..

6. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

Hello ladies

I am sorry if I have missed replying to any of your posts. I have gone through all the replies.
    Now I think i better resign atleast for my health. I dont' t know what I would do with out the memberships.
    I am thinking of applying in my husbands city and moving there in two weeks time.Even if I don't get a job , I will be resigning this month.

pinkydarling likes this.
  7. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

thank you for the advice..

8. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

Yes I have started applying now..
    Thank you

9. Mishkaa

Mishkaa Senior IL'ite

Hang in there. There are people who come home and make food, you can hire someone like that to cook food for you husband.

10. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

Because of husbands work timing we are not able to find any plus he hates eating food cooked by outside people.