1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Confused about test numbers

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by manisha.sanjay, Dec 15, 2007.

1. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

hello everybody,

my period was going to come on 3 dec but it didn't so v did urine test for pregnancy on 9 dec.it showed weakly +ve.So Dr. said to go for blood test after 2 days.On 11 dec v did blood test n she said ok but the value is less (@653)but ok no problem its definitely +ve n told to do sonography after 2 weeks.

my problem is that i m confused :confused2:abt above diagnostic.I m not able to understand that will there b any problem due to less value.Secondly this is my second baby n at first time i was having lot of nausea n vommitting but this time till today i have no nausea nothing.last time i was in India n now i m in Qatar.last time as soon as v did urine test Dr.asked to do sonography for confirmation but here she said after 2 weeks.Is it is O.K.I have lot of back pain n stomach pain at left side.Is it normal??????
    Some times i get really worried n confused if my pregnancy will be alright.........bonk

Thanks for reading n waiting for ur valueable reply.Due to some personal problem i have to fly to india on 19 dec.Dr. said o.k. n has given some medicine to hold pregnancy while travelling.Any body has taken this medicine n is it safe??????

thanku,
    manisha

2. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

Re: in confusion

dear manisha,
    congrats.it means u r 5 weeks pregnant. nausea starts usually after 6 weeks.yes ,its normal to have stomach pains during initial weeks.just see that u do not lift heavy things & take rest.
    the medicine prescribed by doc must be fine as one has to trust them.
    during my 1st pregnancy i had to travel lot by bus in hilly area .the doc had prescribed a medicine which i had to take before journey & then after reaching the destination.i took it nearly 4 times during my preg & as far as i can say it did me good .so ,just trust the doc.they know their job.
    it would be better to get check up when u reach India.
    take care
    pragati

3. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

Thanku so much.

4. poornimahari

poornimahari New IL'ite

hi manisha congrats
    now i am in 19 weeks.it showed for me also weekly positve at 5 weeks tht may due to delay of ovulation .after 8 weeks nausea was severe upto 12 weeks.my due change for 15 days .so dont get confuse of weekly postive it may be of 3 or 4 weeks now