1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Confessions Of A Lazy Bum -- Oj's "she" Series #7

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ojaantrik, Jul 8, 2016.

1. meril

meril Gold IL'ite

Dear @ojaantrik,

Are there men that who doesn't shave because Kamal Sir didn't write or just because they are being lazy? Now I know why I get to see quite a bit of unshaven men, thought it was the trend!

Coming to the write up, I had a movie ( English serial) reel rolling throughout my mind at some point of the write up, the one where the wife asks endless number of questions and the husband has an answer which prepare her next question.

Good write up and imagination, wait a minute, do you actually know Kamalji and whether he hasn't shaved in days? My curious mind keeps working a lot these days!

Kamalji, ojaantrik and Itsmylife143 like this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

How is that OJ da Kamal bro has not come yet , is he busy writing another blog or thinking what feedback to give

Kamalji and ojaantrik like this.
  3. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

very funny OJ. Guess Kamalji should be blamed for putting you in the situation ha.
    cant stop laughing imagining you liike this as in the picture

Attached Files:

4. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Meril for enjoying this thread.

It is true indeed that Kamal and I spoke over the phone yesterday and he sounded quite normal. So, it is unlikely that he hasn't shaved. I bet he shaves regularly. I guess I will need to shave tomorrow onwards. Everyday I mean. Even Sundays, sob, sob.

oj

5. ojaantrik

Dear viji,

I am not sure. He may have lost interest in writing blogs. If so, I suspect that this is a temporary phase. He likes all of us a lot and will surely show up sooner or later.

I miss him too.

oj-da

iyerviji likes this.
  6. iyerviji

Enjoyed your humerous post OJ da, congrats your post is nominated by jskls

ojaantrik likes this.
  7. ojaantrik

Thank you viji. Good viji. Kind viji.

Best wishes.

oj-da

iyerviji likes this.
  8. iyerviji

Wow such a loving reply, thanks for the best wishes OJ da, your wishes mean a lot

ojaantrik likes this.
  9. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha what a hilarious post OJ-sir? Enjoyed reading your post! I had a nightmare just yesterday night and after reading your post was literally laughing. My kids were surprised to see me laughing like this which is very unusual. I really wonder do men talk this much? I mean are they even given opportunities to answer back after a few questions? If I read this aloud to my DH he would realize how he never had an opportunity to speak more than few words all these years. You are really too lucky that your wife was patient enough to let you talk this much. Please keep bringing more laughter (much needed) ones. I learnt not only wisdom and poetry but beards have the ability to bring humor too!

Enjoyed all the replies too!

10. ojaantrik

Thank you jskls. I am happy to meet the mark I aimed to meet. I intended to write a humorous post, especially after my wife pulled me up for not shaving regularly. This is the first time I composed a snippet on my smartphone!! It came to me so suddenly that I couldn't wait to turn on the desktop. What I wrote came as a natural flow and I simply let the flow continue.

FP's should go to young people such as you. Nonetheless, I thank you again for your nomination.

I loved Cheeniya's woonderful reply as well. It carried the spark of his genius.

Best wishes.

oj

satchitananda and jskls like this.