1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Confessions Of A Buck-passer

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Apr 7, 2016.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Now that you know where the shoe pinches, hope everything would be normal.Now a days many girls suffer hypo thyroidism in their mid twenties.My sister came from 48 to 33 kgs and looked like a ghost.They either lose too much weight or gain a lot.Wish you all the best.
    Jayasala 42

Miracle1000 likes this.
  2. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Yes.. Thyroid disorder becoming a very common problem.. May be in the terms of modern technology and lifestyle improvement, something went wrong at some point and we have screwed up basic things.. Results in early puberty, thyroid problems, pcod, infertility, etc.. Your sister might have got hyperthyroidism to lose so much weight i guess.. Hope she is normal now.. :) And Thanks for your kind words.. :)

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Miracle where there is a will goal is achieved smoothly.Reducing four kilos is a great task and not but least you have found the reason.Eat whatever you like but a little in quantity and with small intervals.well written.

Miracle1000 likes this.
  4. Miracle1000

Thank you amma.. Yeah I do follow potion control these days.. Hope I'll achieve my weight loss goal in near future.. :)

5. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

You hit the bull's eye in the last para :thumbsup:. Body weight is like the "monkey on your back" difficult to throw it away. Happy that your treading in the right direction now. My best wishes to you :) . This snippet of yours made a lovely read. Thanks

Miracle1000 likes this.
  6. Miracle1000

Thank you so much Scorpio.. Yeah.. I should give anesthesia to the monkey and drop it when it gets drowsy and run far away dear.. Thanks a lot.. :)

Scorpio707 likes this.
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Miracle1000

Your snippet is very motivating. Our honest admission is the first step towards our goal of reducing weight. Watching what we put in our mouth, exercising everyday without any excuses, not blaming others or diseases for overweight, focus more on vitamins and minerals in our intake, work out with specific goal, etc. contribute to the success of our goal.

Even the effort made by Ambani's son is a big motivation. If he can drop 90 kgs, dropping 20 kgs is a piece of cake.

Viswa

Miracle1000 likes this.
  8. Miracle1000

Thank you Viswa.. I totally agree with you.. Yes.. how much ever haters mocking him, saying he has achieved this weight through liposuction surgery, i truly believe he had put lot of efforts to become what he is today.. It's a very inspiring transformation..:)

9. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow.....that's one terrific journey indeed......!
    Love your style dear, and mark my words...You will win.....!! and IL....the best place ever....its 5 years for me here, and when the word family is said or thought, I remember our lovely family from hre...psst..many are closer than family memebrs...we share our darkest secrets and craziest ideas...have wildest fun here.....!!!
    Rock my girl....we are here to cheer you!!!!

Miracle1000 likes this.
  10. Miracle1000

Thank you so much for the faith you have on me Bhargs.. Seriously this is better than our family and your words are hundred percent true.. We can share everything here and friends like you are always there to encourage, motivate and never think like why do we have to do this to a stranger.. It's so good to see people who really cares for and wishes me well.. Love you.. :)

knbg likes this.