1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Confessions Of A Buck-passer

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Excellent snippet with beautiful message. Kudos to your sincere efforts and you made it finally just because of your tremendous sincerity. Now you have set your objective and crossed all obstacles. Just move on honey to taste the fruits of triumph. :clap2:
    you have articulated well the mistakes done by all weight loss community including me..One day cheat day would continue to be everyday and finally cursing the dresses and weight machine for not showing the expected result, funny though true..:sconf:

you have hit the bull's eye. Wishing you to fit in 'M' size again:thumbup:

Miracle1000 likes this.
  2. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much Rith dear.. :)Very true da.. I'll start a diet.. Will do it vigorously for two days.. But third day I'll give in to my cravings and end up eating junks and next day I'll be guilty, so I'll console myself with more junk foods..:shakehead: I have done that so much time.. Thank God, I have identified my mistakes.. :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  3. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Putting on weight is the most easiest thing, but burning calories to loose weight is a Himalayan task. You have put down your experiences honestly and humorously, which made reading your snippet a breezy affair. From 16 to 60 I have been maintaining a steady weight of 55kg, due to lack of opportunities to munch on snacks or eat junk foods. So no problem so far !

Agatha83

satchitananda and Miracle1000 like this.
  4. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

M, great snippet and I felt as if you were describing me, though I put on so much weight after marriage only and you know I am also trying to lose those extra kilos. But as you said its all in our hands only. We can do it.

Miracle1000 likes this.
  5. HYDGIRL1234

HYDGIRL1234 Silver IL'ite

Good snippet with a great message. Even I am sailing in the same boat.but lack self determination.you lost lot of weight .good job .

Miracle1000 likes this.
  6. HYDGIRL1234

HYDGIRL1234 Silver IL'ite

Good snippet with a great message. Even I am sailing in the same boat.but lack self determination.you lost lot of weight .good job .

Miracle1000 likes this.
  7. Miracle1000

Thank you dear.. Oh my God... You mean you are 60 plus now? And you have managed to maintain a steady ideal weight.. Awesome you are.. How did you do that.. Now your life story will be the best inspiration for people like me.. :worship2:

8. Miracle1000

Thanks a lot chillbreeze dear.. Yeah and you are already doing a good job at it.. You will reach your expected weight soon dear..
    Hey whenever reading your messages for me, i get the feeling that I'm playing James Bond character.. I love you calling me 'M':cheer:

chillbreeze and satchitananda like this.
  9. Miracle1000

Thank you dear.. :) Please join the threads in weight loss forum., They really help us to stick to our plan and motivates us a lot..

HYDGIRL1234 likes this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

A wonderful snippet which has expressed your feelings very nicely. Hope many would be inspired by reading this snippet. It's never tough to do anything when you are strongly determined to do it with full confidence. Wish you succeed in your mission soon.

Miracle1000 likes this.