Confession!!

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by malspie, Feb 26, 2008.

Confession!! If given a chance, what would you like to call your Mother-In-Law?

Poll closed Mar 2, 2008.
  1. Mother - She is very sweet yaar!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Pain

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Curse

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  4. Devil

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anu,

I am happy that the word MOTHER-IN-LAW pulled you like a magnet in to this thread... I am not married but in live in this wonderful place called earth having such lovely characters... Let me appreciate you for being candid about your MIL, I like people who are straight in their approach. :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown Comes straight from my heart. Hope you have casted your vote.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sumeru,:hiya:hiya

I liked your witty reply to the post. BowBowHope you have casted your vote too. Thanks for being here.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Daffodil,:hiya:hiya

Its been a long time buddy.. How are you!

You are definitely the blessed amongst most woman. Praise the Lord for having a mother and a friend in MIL.

It was really nice to see you in this thread. Do not forget to cast your vote. As this is poll session.

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Punitha and Mals,

I am also a human being with mixed feelings.
    Whenever I see her or answer her I feel agitated at times (maybe at all times).:spin
    This is due what i had gone through---this is what my aunt once told me that why this feeling is there in me.

You are making me a teacher, Mals, did you notice the Masti thread, I hold the position of a teacher....

sriniketan

5. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals,
    Thanks for your comments.
    Just trying to be good human that's all.....

~Punitha

6. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Wow! Malspie, Excellent idea..

I am the lucky one ILs dept. SO i have voted , I will call her mother - she is really sweet. One day I was thinking about , If I really had to choose my life again, who all I will want in it. And I really wanted my ILs as My ILS for all the all births. If that wish gets true. And ofcourse it holds good for my family and friends too.

So Happy with life as is. I wont change it for heaven too.

Ria

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sri,

Thanks for the indirect invitation to the masti thread.. Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh Few threads are rocking in IL.. Feeling good.. Lets rock baby..

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ria,

May God Bless You dearie!!! You have a wonderful Mother-In-Law. Thanks for stepping in here.

9. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

dear malspie,

thank you so much for making me to talk about my MIL who is my role model

i will call my M-I-L, a divine person with full of divine energy, than a mother, i have never seen her getting angry, very cool with anything whether its good or bad.............she will tell me "just light a lamp and think of GOD, thats it , no pooja, let the pooja or vrath may be in the form of your work..............."the fragrance of her love and affection has spread in my neighbourhood. she is loved by one and all, my parents, brothers, all like her very much.....................
    everyone in my neighbourhood will tell me "padma you are so lucky to have a mother-in-law like her................"i have only seen her telling "if you like it you do it and leave it to God"................everyday i talk about her to aleast 1 person......she is the only one who understands everyone according to their situation and not according to hers...............
    but now she is bed-ridden............just counting her days...........

love
    padma

10. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals,
    u should write as Monster in law,not a devilBig Laugh:bullshit3 awards goes to my mil,2,3,4th.bonkbonkbonkthis is for my mil...come on y did u remind me that character.:spin