Confession of a DIL....

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by veni_mohan75, Feb 3, 2010.

1. veni_mohan75

veni_mohan75 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,

My Father in Law is hospitalised for pulmonary embolism......... I have started a thread for prayer for his recovery and long life........

But still i have a guilty feeling that due to my mistake or for my mistake he is getting punished...........

That too from the date of his admission into the hospital, i am getting the thought most frequently..................

I have strong believe in the saying "an error becomes a mistake, if you not correct it in the first time"................

I am very ashamed to say that "i have posted some one's work as mine" To make it clear "I have posted Ms.Alice Jose's work, the picture i have copied from Madhavi's get crafty blog spot, as mine, in a thread in Arts and craft forum as "Soap flowers".

She found the same asked for explanation (She is also a member of IL in the name "Alijose") What i would've done, at the time itself, i should've told her that i have mentioned her work as mine or not.................
    I have given an explanation stating that the flowers are made by me.....
    I feel very ashamed ........... Its my mistake.............

After my FIL's hospitalisation, i really feel very guilty, the mistake which i have done is pricking me from inside, its because of your mistake............

So i confess before you friends, and especially Ms.Alice Jose.............

I am sorry..............:bowdown I can understand that a sorry cannot be enought for this........... I sincerely apolige for the mistake i have done..........:bowdown:bowdown. Hope you will join me in the prayers for my father in law dear.....(If you really forgive me for my mistake. I would've asked the same in sending a reply for your questions in the same thread "Soap Flower" but maximum friends will not see the last page, hence to make my mistake clear to all who have viewed the page or not...... I have started a new thread)

Please all firends join me in prayers for my father in law.......

Dear moderators, if i have posted the thread in a wrong forum, please correct the same and now you people have to tell me whether i can continue my membership in IL or not.........

Now i am very much clear in a thing "Getting popularity in wrong way is easy, but still you may not feel happy for that whole heartedly".......

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Veni Dear

I guess you really have to chill....just give your thoughts and heart some rest and slow down on your feelings....

Everything has its own time in this world...and remember one thing...whether we accept mistakes publicly or not, if you know in your heart and apologized to god for doing that...I guess thats the best form of seeking forgiveness!!! finally we all are just mere human beings...everyone makes mistakes...you have felt guilty and that feeling itself is enough for god to forive..

Always remember god doesnt punish us...he guides us through the right path to make us strong and live our life..So you have to be strong now and support your family mentally and emotionally to pass through this ....Take care of yourself...and beleive in your heart you are forgiven and not punished...neither you nor your FIL...both are not punished for something...

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veni,

i saw your post by sheer accident as i rarely visit this section.
    But I had to console you.First of all RELAX,there is absolutely no connection between the two events.
    i was very touched by your post.you are feeling guilty about wrongly taking credit but it requires guts to come out with it in the open.since you have done it now just forget about it .your last sentence is very true.

Since you are so concerned about your FIL it shows a very loving heart and that is the MOST important thing in the world.my prayers are surely there for him to get well and for you to have a lovely family always.:)

4. veni_mohan75

Dear Srividya,

Thank you so much dear for your kind words........... I don't know whether my confession make any miracle with my FIL or not............ But to my heart i am OK now............. I have got out of that pricking feeling.......

Yes dear, you are right........ <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cuser%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Even I can understand that God will never punish anybody, but with the feel of guilty, I thought something is happening because of that………..

Thank you once again dear……….

5. veni_mohan75

Dear Mindi,

Thank you so much dear......... Yes, My FIL is a really wonderful person... Takes care of everything at home. As in our join family, i never felt like living with FIL and MIL. I felt happy and enjoying my life more than i was in my own family...... At least for my lovable MIL, he should come back........

Thanks for joining me in the prayers dear.......... Please pray for him whenever time permits.................

6. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Dear Veni,

I'm very sorry. But one needs a big heart to accept one's mistake and admit that in public. You have that. Yes we all make mistakes knowingly or unknowingly. But it's only important to take the next step- to realise and remember not to repeat that. I'm sure this is in no way connected to your FIL's health condition. It's only sheer coincidence. Now that you've let the burden down here don't feel bad anymore. take care..

Latha

7. veni_mohan75

Dear Latha,

Thanks for your kind words dear. Yes, i have carved in my mind what has to be done next................. Really i feel ok after posting this thread.

Thank you once again...........

8. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Hey veni dear

As others said this two events does not have any link but its for gods sake that atleast you have regretted now....
    Mistakes are likely to be done as long as we are humans..
    But the person who accepts and regrets is a really a God chosen one..
    I am sure Ms.Alice would forgive you..
    I pray for your FILs speedy recovery..
    Dont worry...This hurtful days shall pass soon..Take Care.

9. veni_mohan75

Dear Prettina,

Very kind of you dear............. Thanks for those kind words..........

Please pray for him whenever time permits you friend, please.....

10. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Done... Dont worry:thumbsup