Concise form :: Bhagvat Gita :: Needed

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

If any of you treasure the "concise form of Bhagvat Gita" (Not the verses/ story form) please share...

Thanks in advance... Om sairam :bowdown

2. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister,

I got one Bhagvat Gitai book in a marriage day before yesterday. It contains verses along with tamil meanings which is like a para giving the meaning for the sloka. I'll try to scan and give one or two pages for your understanding of how it is formed (as my wordings may not be clear), so that you can tell if it is ok for you.

3. Saisakthi

Dear MuthuRaji Sister,

Oh!! great, Just two days before you got the treasure, it is very greatful of the wedding organiser to present Bhagavat Gita as a return gift ( I am just assuming, may be you only got it from someone may be correct too)

Thanks for your efforts, will wait for you reply, thanks in advance.. Om saoram

4. Muthuraji

Dear Saisakthi sister,

I am attaching one page of the same. Please make sure that if it is ok and it is what you require, so that I'll arrange to scan and send the full book.

1 person likes this.
  5. Muthuraji

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Please go through, I could scan in my machine to this level only. If it suits you, I'll ask my person to scan the full book in a bigger machine, so that it would be clear and visible.

1 person likes this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  7. Saisakthi

Dear MuthuRaji,

Om sairam,

By Baba's grace hope your treatment is smooth and finding great speed recovery, May Baba give you strength and take care of you to be back to normal again.

Bhagvat Gita efforts is really appreciable and thank you for the same, Reading in tamil the poetic form was little difficult, hence dont bother for the rest of the book.

Greatly appreciate your efforts and :thankyou2:

8. Saisakthi

Dear Shanvy Sister,

Appreciate your efforts and thank you for the links, it was useful, but some how not felt contented, Even after reading it went back to Baba and said " You gave me a vision to read Chapter 4 of Bhagvad Gita and tried my efforts. But really could not make out much as I am a beginner for spiritual books and need your grace to understand otherwise it is mere reading, So I consider SAI SATCHARITRA as my BHAGVAD GITA and reading Chapter 4 from the holy book to make meaning to the Vision.

I had also asked him to accept my reading of Chapter 4 of Saisactcharitra as equivalent to reading Bhagvad Gita and he did. Thank you for your efforts once again.

I hope you DD by BABA's grace is in good health and preparing well for her exams, if you happen to read this Please update in the PARAYAN Thread about her recovery, as many sister are eagerly waiting to hear from you, one such instance in the link herebelow:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...g-saisatcharitra-parayan-111.html#post2658841

All your other posts makes us happy that she is doing well but since we havent heard from you, when I wrote to in the Parayan thread as well as GUESS - Garden thread, your reply was silent with just a LIKE, probably thought let me enquire for the third time about your DD as an Extended Family member of Sai/IL with my Shanvy sister is little too busy and sometimes forgetful as she is preoccuppied

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/gardening/205860-guess-4.html Post #38

:thankyou2: