1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Computers and Internet

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats,

Thanks for spending the 500th post on my blog, i saw just now u have 506 posts.God know how many i have, no idea.

Why dont u post on Snippets, u are so funny, for once i want u in the firing line,w here i get the chance to comment on yr post.HAHA

Nats i cant green the Garden, bcs , there is a toilet there already,the walkers will kill me, the ladies will kill me with their looks u see:biglaugh

Well i am an unusal Sindhi actually dear.Most Sindhis dont remember but i do, for the sake of blogs.

Well those karelas that u mentioned must be more meetha than the home one eh Nats? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks man.Regards

kamal

2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,
    Internet is a boon to us couch potatoes! After long hesitation and thinking what people will say if I bought computer after 60+ without any basic knowledge, at last I decided to go for it with my DH & DD's support. Now I am very much confident that I made the right decision at the right?? time. I got so many friends now through IL who are my well wishers.
    The last part shows your naughty side....( no offense meant ) I am just joking and I enjoyed your post.
    Love,
    PS

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpa,

Good u got the sense to buy the computer, or we would ahve missed yr lovely blogs and comments.:biglaugh

Well i am naughty , what to do, ihave been like this since i remember.to amke everyone laugh with silly jokes, so that time passes and how.

thanks, and no offence taken.HAHA

Regards

kamal

4. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Kamalji you are PLATINUM ILITE with 4415 HUMOROUS posts.

Posting on Snippets - I did think about it, but i need to source a bullet proof vest first - better than the one worn in mumbai last year. On the firing line I am not sure how sharpshooter you are, i can evade but from your comments i have no way to escape.:biglaugh

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats,

i had gone to yr page, and tehre wre 4 posts but in a southie language.I sdaid let me read what my dear friend has written.
    Now be a sport, and be ready to take bullets from me, as i take from u.

You ant a topic? today good one in papers.London, on the rauilway stations some people removed theri pants, and got in the trains.Just to spread a smile.HAHA.Write on it, it will be hilarious eh !

Waiting for yr first blog here on Snippets.

Regards

kamal

6. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Namaste Kamalji

Technology is scary really and by the time one gets used to something, it has already changed and become something else.....During my apprenticeship days is when I was getting exposed to computers XT/AT/286/386........BIOS ROM, RAM, Clock Contoller, floppy discs, power supply, monitors.......oh god, I was even scared to have a peep into an open computer box to see what was inside. Everything used to make so much noise back then, especially the printers (line printer and drum printer and dot matrix printers etc etc ). Keyboards were probably the only friendly item for me :). The very first time I ever saw a compact disc was at my in-laws' place. I was a total gaanv ki gori :). Aaj kal tho so much development and everything runs smoooooooooothly just like the old ad on TV for Alwyn Refrigerator where the lady says "Aawaz hi nahi karta!

Poor Tuffy..the smoke episode was hilarious. I would love to find out what the chat sessions were like with Busty Mom_36...hehehhh

I am impressed by the grooming and pep up sessions taking place between Kamalji and Nat....:thumbsup. May the force be with you Natpudan!!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Knot,

Nat is one of the wittiest felllows i have come across.First i used to adress him as Maam, till i came to know he is a Man. Maam to Man eh ! Nat usre changes his sex fast.,rather gender.:biglaugh

You know Knot, as a male the females never used to chat with me, so i went as a Busty Mom, and used to make fool of the men out there, and also got a chance to chat with the females out there too.:biglaugh

But ever since Blogging came along, this interested me more, i dont even remember what i used to chat ablout:biglaugh

Yes i am illiterate wehre computers aer concnerned, no idea absolutely, i know enough to blog.HAHA

At least u know so much.I envy u.

thanks for the lovely FB, regards

kamal

Where are yr blogs ? u write so well, u are one of the finest writers here, why are u solazy.There is no dearth of topics around.

8. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Kamalji
    I thought it was the other way around. Women find it more comfortable to chat with men and vice versa.....Well, I guess I am wrong then. I have been lazy Kamalji. Aapke tarah spontaneous flow does not happen. Magar IL blogs section mein kabhi kabhi post karti hun. I am quite enjoying reading everyone and if something comes up in my mind, then zaroor post karungi. But unable to do haasya bhari posts like yours...

9. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,

Thank you for the appreciation.

You said one of the WITTIEST fellows. lucky me there was no spelling mistake, if it was then it would be VETTIEST fellows which means in TANGLISH (Tamil & English) i am Junk or Waste fellow who has got nothing to do useful.

Haa Haa - i never dared to change my sex / gender as you did - Busty Mom_36. You are a humour adventorous person.:biglaugh

10. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

kamalji
    You do have a superb memeory of costs & when & how u perchased the differnet items related to computer & that too so long ago. :clap.
    I couldn't remember how much I spent fifteen days back in shopping.
    Yes Now it looks so easy to use net & computers .