1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Complex Compound

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Caide, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Our basic grammar classes always have taught us of these sentences "simple", "compound" and "complex".

Everyone have their unique way of forming sentences particularly when it comes to "form passage with x number of sentences with the words given" or with some more information.

I have never understood my hidden talent (sarcastic way) while forming these sentences. People either use sentences as such or with combinations(simple,complex/compound complex/etc.,)but I always have preferred complex compound.

Not because I like it, its because I am lazy enough neither to create simple sentences with full stops nor to combine two sentence to form a compound sentence.

This talent of mine is found by my professor when I was nearly 20 years. When random words where given and we were asked form very small passage of so and so words. Neither I thought of how I gonna form it nor the complexity for the readers to understand it. I just wanna complete it and I did complete with less number of sentences but it was very complex. I lost for complexity even though I was the one to have least sentence with less words being used and good meaningful passage.

Later,This was put into use for sending mail in the company I worked for. But this time, it was different. When I started out, I sent detailed mail making it complex again. My colleagues helped me with it. Now I have started to mention key highlights but when on keen notice its really a complex compund sentence but in a simple way unlike this passage.

I just love to write and express my views in this site, it's just I am too lazy to say it in simple terms.

Rihana and Laks09 like this.

2. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame