1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Company for MIL travelling from Chennai-Chicago on May 2013- Tickets not booked yet

Discussion in 'Indians in Chicago' started by ramainside, Mar 18, 2013.

1. ramainside

ramainside New IL'ite

I am looking for a Travel companion for my MIL (tamil speaking)from Chennai to Chicago on May 2013 3rd/4th week via AirIndia/Ethihad. The tickets are not booked yet and planning to book once we get a travel companion. Please respond if you know of anybody.

2. ramainside

ramainside New IL'ite

Re: Company for MIL travelling from Chennai-Chicago on May 2013- Tickets not booked y

Please check with your friends and let me know. My due date is nearing and she might not be able to come at the right time because of this. I have another question. She is 54 yrs old. Will she be able to avail wheel chair assistance?

3. ladysteelspine

ladysteelspine New IL'ite

Re: Company for MIL travelling from Chennai-Chicago on May 2013- Tickets not booked y

Not sure if u have booked your tickets, but my neighbors mom is travelling from Chennai to Chicago via etihad on april 25th I guess. If this date is ok for you then I can ask her more details and let u know. They are tamilians too. and u can avial wheel chair assistance for your mom.
    Thanks
    Sneha.