1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Common problems and simple solutions

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Pra, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Pra

Pra New IL'ite

For a blemish-free, pimple-free vibrant skin-
    Soak basil seeds overnight in water. (Half a teaspoon is sufficient cos basil expands within minutes). A small glass will do. It needn’t be full to the brim. Have it early in the morning, preferably on an empty stomach.
    It also cures heartburn, constipation and indigestion. It basically keeps you cool.
    Basil- I think its called ‘takmeria’ or ‘tukmeria’ in Hindi…It is also used in Falooda... Not to be confused with ‘Tulsi’…

For drying and chapping of lips-
    Apply ghee to your lips to avoid drying, cracking and chapping. I know it stinks, but it works amazingly well. ‘Ghee’ is a wonderful moisturizer.

Shoe-bite-
    Rub candle wax in and around your shoes. Front edges, inner edges, sole, etc. Alternatively, you can grease it with Parachute coconut oil… Nariyal tel…

Weight loss-
    Lukewarm water mixed with a teaspoon of honey and lime is very effective. It is far better than skipping meals in a desperate attempt to lose weight.

Oily skin-
    Maybelline’s WHITESTAY UV fairness compact power works wonders for greasy, oily skin. Don’t mistake this for an ‘instant fairness’ tip or a way to lighten your skin tone. I am specifically suggesting this for those with oily skin.

These miraculous tips are based on first hand experiences. hope you like it
    do try it out... cheers

2. akhi20

akhi20 Senior IL'ite

hay hi iam akhila nic to cur tips ....the last tip of oily skin is gud i dono abt that cream ...

3. behappyalways

behappyalways Silver IL'ite

Very nice tips

Thanks for sharing
    BHA