Comments / Queries about Krishnaamma's recipe index,recipes, etc.- to be posted here

Discussion in 'Krishnaammas Kitchen' started by krishnaamma, Dec 9, 2006.

1. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

Re: Comments / Queries about Krishnaamma's recipe index,recipes, etc.- to be posted h

Hello Krishnamma i came to know Indusladies only through ur receipes. But after me joined here u could nt see u that much in IL :bonkAre u busy mam. Just its a concern. I tried many of ur receipes it came out well. And

also i m following ur Kitchuppa's diet plan as most possible. I have reduces 4 kgs. Waiting to see u more in IL. Thanks.

2. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Comments / Queries about Krishnaamma's recipe index,recipes, etc.- to be posted h

good manjubashini, actually I undergone one operation and I am in rest now. so I reduced coming here. good that you came here through my recipes :) I am so happy to read that. also I am happy that you reduced 4 kgs weight through kitchuppa's diet plan.
    Here after I will try to visit frequently this site :)

3. Dharmishtha

Dharmishtha New IL'ite

Dear Krishnamma!

In your section varities of dosas you have mentioned the four cup rice? so here which type of rice i should use? is it simple rice or paraboild rice?

will wait for response, please guide me.
    Thank you in advance...

Regards....
    Dharmishtha...

4. krishnaamma

generally we use preboiled rice for dosa and idly here in South India. You can use raw rice also. no problem :)

5. krishnaamma

Super.........! congrats to you :) so nice to here from you . try and reduce as much as you can dear :) here after I want to visit here regularly.

good that you tried many recipes of mine and you liked it :) enjoy cooking !

6. sivshankari

sivshankari Gold IL'ite

Dear Krishnama, would like to know saravana bhavan hotel mirthanya soup recipe pls....thanks

7. krishnaamma

which soup you want? tomato? ..... please go through my thread which contains many soups :)

8. krishnaamma

hello, ladies...no doubt about cooking? :) Or not aware of this thread?

9. srividhyasundar

srividhyasundar Senior IL'ite

Dear amma,

Do you know the recipe for 'Garlic puliyotharai' or 'Tomato Puliyotharai'. If so , please share. Also, if you have experimented any new mixed rice recipe ,please share . Because everyday my son wants a new mixed-rice dish (that should not be repeated for 2 weeks)_. pls help.

10. krishnaamma

Please go through my sub - forum, you will come across many type of dishes and rice recipes. Any how let me give a link :) http://www.indusladies.com/forums/krishnaammas-kitchen/5229-krishnaammas-recipes-kitchen-tips-ingredients-4.html

And one more thing want to ask what do you mean by 'Garlic puliyotharai' or 'Tomato Puliyotharai'? do you want a recipe for garlic rice or tomato rice? please explain ma ;)