Comments / Queries about Krishnaamma's recipe index,recipes, etc.- to be posted here

Discussion in 'Krishnaammas Kitchen' started by krishnaamma, Dec 9, 2006.

1. jayalaksshmmi

jayalaksshmmi New IL'ite

Re: Comments / Queries about Krishnaamma's recipe index,recipes, etc.- to be posted h

DEAR krishnamma MADAM,

How to make KATHIRIKKA RASAVANGI,SENNAIKIZHANGU MASIAL.:hide:

2. priyagokulakrishnan

priyagokulakrishnan New IL'ite

pattiya sapadu theard

Hi Krishnamma
    Hope you are in good health. I am searching for pattiya sapady (post pregnancy diet) thread posted by you.I am unable to find in your list.Can you please send me the link.

Regards
    Padma

3. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: pattiya sapadu theard

Hi Padma,

Good to see your post. Let me give the link here for Pattiya Samiyal. All the best!
    Balanced diet food (Pathiya Samaiyal) for lactating mothers!

4. krishnaamma

Re: Comments / Queries about Krishnaamma's recipe index,recipes, etc.- to be posted h

Hi winnie,

I am Krishnaamma :) But no problem you made good Keerai kuzhumbu. good , try many varieties.

5. krishnaamma

Hi Jayalakshmi,

I gave Kathirikkai Rasavangi and Sennaikizhangu Masial in my recipe list. Please check my list . Or otherwise let me check and give y ou the link. ok?

6. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

Hi mam, yesterday my husband was talking about making arisi appalam,as the summer is getting hotter here, and today i saw ur post about vathals.we live in muscat.can u please give the procedure to make arisi appalam.
    this will be my 1st exp making vathal / appalam.so please give me step by step instr.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  7. arcmppa

arcmppa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mam,

I am new to this forum ........

can u plz tel me how to make saravana bhavan sambar( i love it)

Regards,
    Archana

8. krishnaamma

Hi Archana,

Welcome. Please see that particular sambar in my Sambar varieties thread. I already gave the procedure. enjoy !

9. krishnaamma

HI pashni,

I have not tried 'arasi applam' so far. Let me try once and then I will tell you the method. ok? by the way you can make 'thalir vadam' easily inside the house. please try that meanwhile let me tell you how to make arasi applam. sari ya? :)

10. sowmikar

sowmikar New IL'ite

Dear Krishnamma,

This is my first post on this forum. I am quite impressed with your recipe galore. I hope you would help me with my cooking adventure. I am thinking of making halwa (actually I cant remember its correct name. I have eaten this halwa at sweet shops. Its kind of red and very chewy and ofcourse! yummy!!).

Please let me have that recipe if you are able to identify the halwa i am talking about (I remember hearing from someone that atta flour has to be soaked in water and milk extracted from it to make the halwa). I would be ever grateful, if you can give the recipe.

Regards
    Sowmiya