Coming to Banglore in April 2010 help with application forms

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by priya78, Oct 3, 2009.

1. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ladies
    This is my situation.We are moving back to India (Banglore) from USA after a decade.I know we will settle down in Banglore but not sure which place in banglore.so I can't get application forms from all the schools in every locality .I want to know whether I will be able to get application forms from the schools even in APRIL? As I wont be able to visit India before April.I need help please

2. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hi Priya78:

Most of the schools will have a website and also online application forms. Would suggest that you go through the websites and make online enquiries. A thread in this forum has an exhaustive list of schools in Bangalore that you can use.

To answer your question, while forms are available in April on request (maybe), it is better you initiate the process from now, so that you get your child in a school of your choice with little hassle /tension:).

Sindhu

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  3. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Thank u sindhu

4. sangk76

sangk76 New IL'ite

Hi priya,
    I am in the same boat returning in 2010 and I am very curious about your bangalore-school scouting. Did you find any school responsive enough. appreciate if you can share your findings.

Thanks,
    Sangeetha