1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Comedy Thriller - Story Of Geetha And Seetha

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by SpritualSoul, Jun 4, 2017.

1. ParvathiRatish

ParvathiRatish New IL'ite

@spiritual soul. Loved your story eagerly waiting for the next episode.

SpritualSoul likes this.
  2. SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul Gold IL'ite

@ParvathiRatish I'm happy to know that you liked it.. thanks for ur FB.. will post it by tomorrow for sure

ParvathiRatish likes this.
  3. SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul Gold IL'ite

Chapter 2: Part B: Chapatis are inflated pooris

Geetha returned from school and was excited to see Roopa in kitchen.

No no no.. she was excited to see puri in kitchen.

Usually Roopa and Geetha will return home at same time, so Roopa will not have much time or energy to prepare anything special. So they both will drink milk with some biscuits or some snacks like energy bars or cereal balls all home made. Roopa is very health conscious so prepares all healthy snacks and biscuits at home.

Being a health conscious mom she rarely prepares poori, but Geetha loves poori sooooo much, so during Sundays Roopa made sure to prepare poori just for her bubbly daughter.

Geetha loves to eat just poori alone not with any side dish or even sugar. So roopa served three ball shaped poori to her daughter, seeing that Geetha's eye pops out with excitement. She didn't bother to change or refresh. She just washed her hands and rushed to the dining table to eat ….. oh no no no no not to eat… but to inflate poori … yes more than eating poori she love to inflate those ball shaped pooris, she was in all smile to see steam coming out of pooris while poking it with her finger.

Roopa was in all good mood and admires her daughter's eating style, yes Geetha has an unique style of eating pooris. First she will poke the poori and inflate it, will wait till all steam escapes. Then she will eat just the thin upper layer of poori.

Now she is staring at her mom's plate, there were four ball shaped pooris, she just pushed her plate to her mom and got it exchanged now repeats the same process of poking,inflating and eating the upper thin layer .

“Maa, don't you make any pooris for dad” asked very innocently.

“Why ?? You want those pooris to be inflated” her mom replied raising her eyebrows

“Maa you've become soo intelligent now a days”

“Your dad don't like poori so will prepare chapati later” replied while eating, roopa already finished two out of three pooris in her plate along with potato masala.

“Ma chapati is nothing but inflated poori isn't it?” thinking seriously by tapping her index finger in center of her forehead.

“Maa you prepare poori and using all my talent I'll convert it into chappathi.. i don't mind helping you and you need not thank me for that” saying this she slowly rolled all four chapatis in her plate.

"Geetha will you stop playing and start eating, you haven't took even a single bite. You always ask for poori just for playing and not for eating."

Geetha eats one poori very fast and took two rolls in her hand and said “ma one for me and one for seetha, I'll have it with her”

“Then what about that roll in plate?”

“That's for my sweet mom”

“Ok, come back soon.. you need not go for tuition today, i have a surprise for you”

“I know what's that surprise is.. its my b'day dress”

Roopa interrupts “hey no no i'm still with that quest, i haven't found a suitable princess dress. Let's watch an animated movie togather, I've bought a new CD”

“Wow!!, ok ma, I'll bring seetha along with me”

“Ok let me prepare some snacks and popcorn”

Roopa is still with the guilt that she haven't bought any b'day dress for Geetha. All these poori, movie trick is to convince her daughter. Let's wait and watch how this disney movie is gonna make Roopa's quest much more complicated.

ParvathiRatish, Rampuri9 and Deepu04 like this.
  4. SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul Gold IL'ite

Oops big mistake...
    Its not inflated but deflated...
    Replace the word inflated by deflated...

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017