1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Comedy Thriller - Story Of Geetha And Seetha

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by SpritualSoul, Jun 4, 2017.

1. SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul Gold IL'ite

Story of Geetha and Seetha.

All characterisation in this story is out of my own imagination, any resemblance in reality is just coincidence.

What to expect : A Crappy story by a novice writer. And of course spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes.(Hope I’ve set the expectations clear to be in a safer side)

Venue : “Anjali Apartments”. A luxury apartment in Chennai.

“Geethaaa”

“Geethaaaaa” Geetha’s mom Roopa calling her from balcony in first floor.. looking at the pavement below where kids play with their cycles…

Did I said Roopa is calling ...no no screaming … oh no shouting ..ehh it's a mixed emotions of calling/screaming/shouting because she can't tolerate seeing her daughter punching a boy sitting over him just like in WWF wrestling.

“Geethaaaa stop it and come here .. if I come there I myself don't know what I will do”

…….

“Geetha if you're not stopping it then I've to complain about you to your teacher”

There were two group of kids standing on both sides were looking at Roopa with terror on their face, they are afraid thinking if Roopa will complain about them as well to their teachers and parents.

But the two kiddos fighting were least bothered about anything that is happening around but sincerely fighting.

Roopa lost her temper and shouts at Geetha “just stay there.. i’ll come in a sec.. you have to face the consequences.. ”

Two gang standing both sides are terrified to the core.

One little girl from the gang whispers “Geetha just run you mom on the way..” Geetha bounced like a spring and turned left right searching for Seetha, on seeing her she just grabs her hand tight and ran as fast as she could… very next second both gangs dispersed and disappeared out of scene… When Roopa came there all she could see is just cycles , coloring books, crayons, toys, bats, balls all scaterd everywhere. Place looked like a battlefield without any warriors.

Roopa’s temper raised to its peak “Geetha it's better you come home before your father arrives else he’ll surely throw you in hostel by next year where they will make you to write homework even in sundays. I’m sure you're hearing me from somewhere but I don't have time to run behind you, better you come home soon”.

Saying this she was totally exhaust and went back to her apartment.

This is nothing new for Roopa or her daughter Geetha, this is just an usual scene happens during sundays and during vacation whole apartment will be on their toes running behind all their mischievous kids.

There were two gangs in this apartment “bad boys gang” and “cute girls gang”.. yes, they themselves named it as bad boys and cute girls. When it comes to naughtiness and mischievous they both become a single gang and no one can stop them.

Oh!! I haven't introduced our heroines yet… Geetha head of our “Cute Girls Gang”, has round face with deep dimple on both her chubby cheeks is very prominent when she smiles. She always like to wear shorts or dungaree and her short bob cut gives her a tomboyish look to her chubby round face. She always love to play, play, play and only to play with her friends, she hates going to her house even to eat or sleep.. she's studying in second standard and hates homework but likes her evening tuition where she can chit chat with her friends non-stop. She don't like to write homework or even hear this dirty word "homework". So let's censor this dirty word from our future episodes.

sindmani, Babyhope86 and Deepu04 like this.

2. SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul Gold IL'ite

Part-2

Seetha is a very quite girl. Seetha’s major attraction is her hair, any girl would envy her to have such a thick long hair. Not just her hair is thick even her friendship with Geetha is very very thick.

Seetha always wears gown or frock with matching accessories like matching stud, clips, slippers and hair band. Mostly her thick long hair is neatly plaited and rarely left free and loose. Whenever it's left loose her hair will look like mess with lots of dry leaves, mud, twig and what not sometimes even small bugs and grasshoppers can be seen. So most of the day it's tied into a neat long plait.

Seetha is very thin and tall with a pretty face.Seetha has so many princess frocks one such frock is long purple color frock with lot of frills and laces. Whenever she wears that frock everyone will admire her and the matching accessories… she will look like an angel in that purple frock , purple hair band, matching slippers..

Geetha is very fond of Seetha. Whole apartment knows about their friendship. Seetha cannot be seen without Geetha and Geetha cannot be seen without Seetha, such a thick friendship.

Boys gang always like to tease Seetha by pulling her long hair, so that they can easily trigger geetha for a good fight.

Whenever our “Bad boys gang” feel bored they like to have good WWF wrestling with Geetha. But Geetha will never get angry for anything, she is such a sweet girl and friendly natured. She always like to help others. Only way to trigger her temper is by teasing Seetha. Geetha always like to protect Seetha from everyone and everything.

3. SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul Gold IL'ite

It's just one week for Geetha's b’day. Roopa took her to nearby mall to purchase her b’day dress. Geetha being an only daughter Roopa buys everything as per her daughter's choice. They were shopping for more than 3 hours buying nothing because Geetha wants a purple colour frock as same as Seetha already has. Roopa was totally exhausted and both went to juice shop. But Geetha was all excited and doesn't look tired at all. She was in total enthu dreaming about the dress she not yet bought.

Roopa drank her juice in a single gulp and watching her daughter drinking her milkshake very slowly just gazing at the shop.

Roopa thought it is the right time and started convincing her daughter “Geetha frock will not suit you, let's try something else remember in that first shop we saw one nice jeans and top it will be so nice on you or that yellow cargo pants”

Geetha rolled her eyes and said “I have so many jeans , cargo, dungaree, shorts… I WANT FROCK” she stressed last three words

“But all these days you used to say, you don't like frocks. Just because Seetha is wearing frock you want to follow her style statement it seems”

“Yes ma, you're right I want same purple colour princess frock with all matching accessories. We both have planned to wear same dress for my b’day party.”

"OK, how about that purple divided skirt which we saw in another shop you also liked it right. Let's match it with purple top with lace and frills . It will look like a frock. Both of you will look matching matching.”Roopa said it in a very exciting tone.

“Maa it will look like a frock but it's not a frock. I Want Purple Colour Princess Frock”. She said it with a tune swinging her hand in air holding her drinking straw, just like conducting an orchestra.

Seeing her Roopa laughed and said “ OK madam enough of singing, come let's go home it's time for your dad to return. I have to prepare dinner. Let me find places where they sell princess dress or I'll fly to Disneyland to buy you one”

“Don't forget purple color”

“You've already said it thousand times. Come on let's move fast”

They took an auto, on the way home Roopa ordered home delivery from a Chinese restaurant. She was soo tired to cook dinner. She have so many plan for her daughter b’day party amidst this purple frock is making a big deal.

Roopa has an idea for that, she got this idea while returning back in auto.

shajeerbond and Deepu04 like this.
  4. SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul Gold IL'ite

Deepu04, periamma and Rampuri9 like this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@SpritualSoul your narration is fine.Lovely character Geetha

SpritualSoul likes this.
  6. SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul Gold IL'ite

7. SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul Gold IL'ite

Chapter - 2 :: Bricks and Clicks shopping

Roopa started browsing all online shopping sites mentioned by Indusladies in her thread. On searching for whole night she shortlisted few. Out of which she removed few based on delivery dates, because she need it as early as possible, say in one or two days.

Even being a prime customer she couldn't find purple colour princess dress within two day delivery.

Then she made a note of few reputed shops mentioned by ILites and planed to go there by next day morning as first by taking half a day leave.

Its Monday morning and coming Sunday is Geetha birthday. Geetha is getting ready for her school.

Roopa asks her daughter while combing her hair “I’m asking for last time answer me correctly, what dress you want for your birthday.”

“Purple Colour Princess frock., Same as Seetha has”,Geetha says this in a casual tune by wearing her school shoes.

Roopa cajoled “ try to understand Geethu ma, it's not possible to buy same dress, ur not a kid , ur grown up and studying 2nd standard now, not a KG student. So try to understand.

“Ok” she said that in a low voice with a sad face “ OK ma,need not be the same as hers.”

Roopa smiles in relief, “thats a good girl u really grown up a lot and start to understand things.”

Geetha interrupts in full josh, “But I want Purple Colour Princess frock only. But it need not be same same as Seetha.”. saying this she flashes a big smile.

Roopa stares at her daughter, “What if I don't buy you a Purple Colour Princess frock.”

“ I’ll not cut the cake ”Geetha said in a casual manner with a tune

“Then” continuously staring her daughter.

“I'll just eat the WHOLE cake, not sharing with anyone” she was imitating as though eating a mega size cake.

Roopa kneels down to Geetha’s height and asks by lifting her chin “Won't you share with me??” , Asked in a child like manner.

No, said Geetha in a low voice seeing her shoes “No ma, I won't share with you, not with dad or with any one”

“What about seetha.??” Roopa asked her doubt.

Seriously thinking how did she forgot her close friend, “yeah ma, we both will eat the cake and will not share with anyone else.”

“Then all guest will tell , oh what a bad girl Geetha is” Roopa started teasing her daughter.

“They will also tell what a bad mom Roopa is, not even buying a princess frock for her daughter”came an instant reply from Geetha.

Roopa was awe struck by the small girl instant reply and admires her spontaneity.

“I dint say that Geethu, I’ll definitely buy a princess frock for my little princess but Purple color is difficult I guess anyway I’ll try my level best, how about red, white, pink or even ur fav blue.”

Geetha started to think very seriously. In a sad tone she asks her mom “but me and seetha have planned to wear same dress for my birthday.”

Roopa slowly start to lose her temper.

Geetha in full josh and excitement “ma you buy new dress for both of us in same color. So we both can wear it for my birthday party same same and matching matching.” Saying this she went to her dreamworld about her birthday and wearing matching matching dress with Seetha.

Roopa was not happy with this plan but agrees. She don't have any other options but to agree with her sweet little princess.

“Ma, when are we going for shopping? Today evening after school? Seetha can also join us ma”

“No , I'm taking half day leave this morning and going for shopping ALONE. You're not coming. Its Monday so you can't take leave. Remember ur into 2nd standard now and you'll miss lots of portions if u take leave and it will be hard to cope up missed portions”

“Ma, it's Monday for you as well. Don't you have any important meetings, calls, presentations, etc etc”

“Stop speaking like a oldies”

“Ok u need not take me with you. But don't forget to buy all matching accessories as well. All same same for me and Seetha as well”

“Ok”

“Ma don't forget crown for both of us”

“ehhh!! Who's the b’day girl? u or Seetha??”

“both” replied so sweetly and flashes a confident smile.

Roopa gets irritated, this Seetha is spoiling the whole b'day plan.

“Geethaaa!!! school van has come” some kiddo is shouting from ground floor.

Geetha grabs her lunch box and runs.

“Bye Geethu ma”

She dint say bye in return instead “Ma, any color is fine but not pink, and don't forget all matching accessories and crown as well… Me and Seetha should look same same and matching matching”

“ Ok ok, go slow”

Roopa waves her bye from balcony

periamma, Deepu04, sindmani and 2 others like this.
  8. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Nice story spiritual soul. Is it going to be a story about kids or have you started with the childhood stage and will go on with their future?

SpritualSoul likes this.
  9. SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul Gold IL'ite

Its full and full about kids only... Story ends happily with a b'day party of Geeta. So the whole story is like what happens in that one week...
    Thriller part will start by next episode based on real life incident, what happen to Seetha and how she is saved by Geetha is the main story line.
    I wish that incident doesn't happen in real life again to anyone.

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

when i saw the word Thriller i thought something fishy.courageous Geetha going to be a role model for the kids.
    Good going @SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul likes this.