1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Colleague, Friend, Girl Friend, Wife???!!! - A love story....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Mar 3, 2016.

1. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Thats lovely :tonguecrazy: Thank u so much dear

Miracle1000 likes this.
  2. meen16

meen16 New IL'ite

Hi Miracle,

Are you a working women/worked in any IT company in chennai ? If so, I can easily make a guess as to which company u work(ed) ? :smile:

Miracle1000 likes this.
  3. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:.
    Even a taciturn person would open their mouth and say few words for this episode. It was more than any best adjective a person could offer. On the Contrary non-stop chatterboxes can become dumb for want of words. Both are possible. Highly romantic episode yet not obscene. Correct and a highly enjoyable dosage effective enough to keep a person pre occupied.

Am tired of appreciating ur metaphors, such powerful ones anyone would die for.

Oh oh Vishwa had she deciphered how can we get such awesome episodes from miracle.

Ha ha ha:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: thank god smilies come in handy.

No Miracle pls no not even for writing sake

Lovely feel, surrendering completely yet with so much pride n pleasure.

Yes Miracle, the characterisation of Sanju is jus brilliant. In the world where people are so condescending characters like Sanju are a real treasure. Vishwa is so lucky to have found her.

ha ha laughed like mad. Very very funny.

Awww. Ur narration made me a passenger in that train. Such a vivid narration.

clever choice of words, no more details are needed to discern what he feels

beautiful writing dear. Ur writing calibre is extra ordinary dear. Just love it like anything.

So beautifully you have brought out the feelings, just mind blowing dear.

So so romantic honey. You have just sculpted the feelings I would say. Such a refined and professional writing. You are a hundred percent seasoned writer Miracle, not an iota of doubt.

OMG I loved these lines dear. U have a very quirky imagination. Sanju's eyes were fixed on the shoes, this is what a normal person will write, but you are very distinctive to narrate this simple thing in an interesting and humorous way.

Oh God Miracle I really find myself stupid to quote each and every line and say you are awesome and your writing style is exemplary like a scratched record player.
    I loved this example that you gave for Vishwas thoughts.

Had a hysteric laughter, god..

Ur narration of Sanju and her alter ego's conversation is just scintillating. Put all the best adjectives to the power of infinity dear. I really really enjoyed.

I swear I prostrated in front of my system(since you were not near me) for the above lines. Myriad of awesomeness dear. Had you not told its your first story no one can find it out. It doesnt seem to be a novice writing at all.

Hmm lets see lets see if you can do the same in front of Vishwa.

Falling in love with you and your writing in each of your episodes in an exponential rate. I have left so many sentences without quoting for i found myself dumb to repeat the same thing again and again. Let alone the each episode out doing the previous ones, it has come to a situation where each word is surpassing the previous words. Accept my humble salute. :clap2::clap2::clap2::cheer::cheer::cheer::worship2::worship2::worship2:

saps105, rambhu, sreeram and 2 others like this.
  4. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Miracle, today's feeling is very different, I cannot express in words. Simply loved this.
    "I knew the wheels are rotating in her head now, but I just had no idea in which direction it’s happening."
    I will say ditto to what all Mahavid said.

looks like the day is near where the cat will be out of the bag, seems like Vishwa cannot control his feelings..

Miracle1000 likes this.
  5. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you pri sweetie :)

sreeram likes this.
  6. Miracle1000

Thank you pri sweetie :)
    Vidhu.. :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:
    I'm speechless :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:
    Thank you loads and loads:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
    Love you darls:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

7. Miracle1000

Thank you Lata sweetie :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

8. Miracle1000

Worked dear.. And few had guessed already..:p

meen16 likes this.
  9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

"The train resembled an over boiled egg with the yolk and white seeping out.. "
    lol comparision..
    supper good..eyes eyes meet meet why future darkuuu...

PS

10. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

:cheer::clap2::clapclap: excellent one again Miracle
    :banana: love is int he air. Really looking forward as to who will express their love first. Viswa seems to be head in heels with her and Sanju seems to be responding well too.