1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Colleague, Friend, Girl Friend, Wife???!!! - A love story....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Thesikutti

Thesikutti Bronze IL'ite

That pinching nose part was so sweet.. I too like to be treated like a child.. But I get angry if people say I'm very immature..:tongueclosed:
    Wat an awesome episode..!! Miracle dearie:kissingheart::kissingheart:

Miracle1000 likes this.
  2. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Miracle, you really belong to Outer Space, your thoughts are amazing and so does your writing skills, amazing write up. Loving Sanju's character to the core.

Miracle, that means you have a powerful memory. what you all read gets registered in your mind permanently I guess and I think you read all good books that is why. My husband also is like that, whatever he reads he uses those right away or even after 10 years he remembers exact sentences and dialogues. Those writers may be using all those and to you it comes naturally and you are creating many on your own unknowingly too. That is so powerful. I on the other hand remember only for the day, I have powerful memory too where I remember all stories but not dialogues or words. I don't know how to cultivate that habit to remember certain dialogues or sentences. Stay Blessed Darling!!

Miracle1000 likes this.
  3. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Ha ha.. Thank you.. Girls are controversies.. You give a tough time to the people around you.. You rock sweetie.. :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

4. Miracle1000

Lata.. You are one darling sweetheart.. You are so sweet to me and always makes me feel special.. Thanks for all the love sweetie.. :kissingheart::hearteyes::kissingheart::hearteyes:

Thesikutti likes this.
  5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Awesome loved sanju and vishwa together...:hearteyes::thumbup:

Miracle1000 likes this.
  6. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

hi Miracle you are an awesome story teller... read all the episodes in one go..its almost like watching a lovely movie. may be we should ask artists in IL to draw a picture of sanju , vishwa and aakash...
    or the best is to leave the images to reader's imagination..

Miracle1000 likes this.
  7. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

nenga romba cartoons papengala... how come u missed chota bheem.. my daughters favourite..

Miracle1000 likes this.
  8. Miracle1000

Chapter 30 :

Vishwa’s Pov :

I looked tiredly at the duo.. Aakash wasn’t convinced yet.. He was giving cold shoulder to Sanju still.. Actually he did try to talk with her, more like to strike a deal.. He asked her to promise him that she will not do any such ‘dumb’ stuffs hereafter.. Apparently the idea of being prudent didn’t sit well with Sanju, So she was not ready to cut the deal.. So they are not talking to each other since then and I had to act like a middle man between them..

Vishwa , a layman can do a better collage.. Tell your friend.. It sucks big time..” Sanju.

Bro, then ask the smarty to make one.. Till now only mouth is working full time.. Apart from that, I could see nothing..” Aakash.

Guys.. Will you two behave like grown ups..”

Am getting headache macha.. I’ll get myself a cup of coffee.. Don’t talk to all the people in this cubicle.. They will give headache to you also..” Aakash.

Aakash left the cubicle staring at Sanju.

His concerns are valid.. You have told him once you want to jump from a running train and want to see how it will be.. Now he is afraid of all that.. He couldn’t separate which are all playful talks and which are all your serious devious plans.. Just a promise right.. Say you will not do anything reckless hereafter and he will get some peace..”

But he’s asking for a pinky promise.. If I do I can’t break that.. We cannot mess with Pinky promises..”

What the hell I have studied in all these years.. I don’t know and I couldn’t understand half of the things you speak.. I’m ashamed.. Where they teach all these things.. Now please enlighten me about the difference between a promise and a pinky promise..” I quoted in air.

She gave me a pitiful look like I’m an illiterate.. I don’t know to cry or laugh at her..

There are many type of promises.. But I know two only.. One is you have to pinch the palm and seal the promise.. But you can make it null by saying ‘Fake promise God’ in your mind.. So, that’s the promise I usually go with.. Second one is pinky promise.. You have to interlock your little finger with the opposite party and then say promise.. But this is once sealed, that’s it.. You can’t recall.. I was a loose mouth, So I had told him before..”

Seriously someone should see me now.. Usually I’ll be talking to clients and get new projects and negotiate about billing, etc.. And now.. I can’t believe I’m having this conversation with her..

Okay.. Let’s do like this.. I’ll tell Aakash that you promised me now.. So he won’t ask you another time.. Will that be okay?? Can you at least lie????

“Why not?? Am a super duper liar.. I can lie without batting an eye, you know..”

She proudly said..

Wow.. Have you filled this in your skill set??”

No.. But it’s okay.. I had many other to fill in.. Thank you for helping me..” She smiled tightly.

What now.. Seems you are not happy with our arrangement??”

Not that.. Ermmm.. Aakash is worried about me.. That’s why he is being stubborn about this, right..”

Yeah.. So..??” I prodded her..

Mmm.. Like.. What to say.. You are helping me to get out of this situation.. But, Don’t you care about me??”

Beyond you can ever imagine.. I know you are a stubborn mule and you will always have your way.. There’s no point in arguing with you.. If you plan to jump from train, I’ll hold you and not let you go.. If you go to bang your head in a tree, I’ll keep my hand in between.. Instead of fighting a losing battle with you, I prefer to find counter plans..”

She wants me to care about her.. I wanted to pump my fist in the air to celebrate my first victory.. You have no idea my darling, how much I care about you and how much I love you.. Even I don’t have an answer for that..

He cares about me.. He cares about me.. I wanted to pump my fist in the air to celebrate my little success.. I can feel we both are getting close to each other and my crush on him increased exponentially.. Crush or love.. I’m a little confused here.. Is it possible to love a guy in this short period.. Am I doing right or wrong.. Will my mom kill me for this.. ooh.. Don’t go there.. Live this moment..” Sanju thought.

You are so sweet.. I don’t know you could be this friendly..”

Neither do I..” I smiled at her..

When Aakash entered, I told him I was able to talk her into it and she has promised me..

Bro.. She’s a cheater da.. Did she do pinky promise?? I mean the one were you.. ..”

I raised a hand and stopped him.. Just few minutes back I got that pearl of wisdom..

Same macha.. That promise only.. The one with little fingers interlocking..”

Now only you are a good girl..”

He had bought our lie hook, line and sinker.. He put his arm around her in a side hug..

You are the best brother in this whole world..”

And they started talking like they were not fighting in first place.. It reminded me of Shylu and myself.. We were very close and always covered each others back..

Did the headache go now Bro??”

Headache ah.. How can I get headache when I have the bestest sister in the world da..”

Absolutely.. It’s not possible boss.. Were you dreaming??”

“Is it?? Well and good then.. We have to send three collages within this evening remember.. Let’s get back to work..”

“Vishwa.. Come to the Conference room.. I have to talk with you..”

Remya entered and said..

About what Remya..” I asked..

Mmmm.. Just about my leaves..” Remya.

From tomorrow you are taking right.. I have approved.. You can see it if you refresh the request page.. And please hand over your tasks to Revathi and Santhosh.. Ask Kiran to assist them when needed.. Anything else..??”

“Mmm.. Nothing else.. That would be all..”

“Okay.. Carry on.. If you want to leave early today you can..”

She said bye to Aakash and Sanju and left..

Okay.. We will discuss and create the collages in Vishwa’s lap..” Aakash.

“I don’t have mood..”

I’m not in mood..” Sanju.

A little smile spread on our lips when we said in unison..

Aakash looked at us quizzically..

When Remya came inside, Vishwa’s body stiffened a little.. Isn’t it?? Or is it my imagination.. Why didn’t he go to conference room with her.. And it looked like she wanted to talk about something else and because of us she didn’t.. There was definitely some tension between them.. Didn’t Remya once said that she and Vishwa from same college and they are pretty close.. See, I don’t even know he has a girl friend or not.. This is why I’m confused whether it’s love or some attraction which will fade away and die gradually.. When it is possible for me to fell for him at first sight, Remya knew him for years.. What if he is already taken.. Am I leering at another girl’s possession.. Eewww.. No..” Sanju thought.

“I’ll relax my mind for few minutes then I’ll pour in ideas..” Sanju said.

Then let’s relax together.. What you are going to do..” Aakash.

Am going to talk to my friend..” Sanju.

Wow.. Who’s this new friend?? Is she good looking?? Interested in getting an awesome boyfriend?? Give me intro na..” Aakash..

You always have this thoughts only.. Drooly Drooly Aaki.. Let’s ask herself.. She might be interested in you..” Sanju.

Is she working in our office??” Aakash.

No.. She’s working in American embassy.. Hey, I forgot to tell you.. She can’t use her mobile when at office and I have to talk to her office phone only.. And the call will be recorded.. Her voice will come through an automated voice machine only.. All for security purposes.. See.. How I’m taking risks for you..” Sanju sighed.

Isn’t it great Bro, We will get Visa’s easily if my wife works there..” Aakash grinned at me.

I believed I’m seeing her lying expertise and she was upto some prank.. I could see her eyes twinkle with mischief..

She took out her phone..

Aaki.. Please turn around and sit in your chair.. I’ll put in speaker.. If I see your face, I may smile and she will become shy that other people are with me and won’t talk properly..”

Aakash showed thumbs up to Sanju and turned his chair..

Sanju : “Hello..”

Opposite Party : “Hi..”

Sanju : “What are you doing now??”

OP : “Helping Liam recycle motherboards into solar panels.. So we can all have a brighter future!”

Sanju : “Did you have lunch..”

Op: “I don’t eat.. But I do like digesting information..”

Sanju : “You are a girl right..??”

Op : “I am genderless. . Like cacti.. And certain species of fish..”

Sanju : “Being a funny snob as usual??”..

OP : “I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that..”

Sanju : “Guess what..”

OP : “Don’t tell me.. You were just elected President of the United States, right..”

Sanju : “Very funny.. I have a friend..”

OP : “of course you do.. You are delightful..”

Sanju : “Thank You..
    Would you like to meet my friend??”

OP : “This is about you, not me..”

Sanju : “But, He wants to date you..”

OP : “Who, me..”

Sanju : “Yes.. He wants to date you..”

OP : “I’ve never really thought about it..”

Sanju : “He is a handsome guy..”

OP : “There are plenty of fish in the sea..”

Sanju : “But he is head over heels for you.. Do you think you could marry him??”

OP : “My End User licensing agreement does not cover marriage.. My apologies..”

Sanju : “Why are you talking like a mad..”

OP : “Did I deserve that..”

Sanju : “You’re dumb..”

OP : “You are certainly entitled to that opinion..”

Sanju : “You irritate me..”

OP : “After all I’ve done for you..”

Sanju : “You are the worst friend in this world.. You don’t deserve me..”

OP : “Well.. I’m still here for you..”

Sanju : “But I don’t need you.. Go kill yourself..”

Aakash rushed to Sanju and snatched the phone from her..

My god Sanju.. I don’t even know her.. Can’t you even understand I was just kidding there.. She was so nice to you but you are fighting with her for nothing..” Aakash bellowed.

Uh oh, Something’s wrong. Can you try again..” The phone voiced..

“No.. Nothing’s wrong.. You please wait..” Aakash mumbled in embarrassment..

Me and Sanju couldn’t hold anymore.. We cracked up and chortled.. We both collapsed on the chair and our body convulsed because of laughing hard.. Aakash was staring at us like we were finally gone nuts..

Oh my God.. I can’t believe you didn’t find it’s Siri.. How come you believed all that.. I thought your just playing along with her like I did.. oh my.. Ahhh. . My ribs are aching..”

I muttered in between bouts of laughter..

What…. Till now she was talking to Siri.. Your stupid iPhone computer voice..”

Aakash looked at the phone and settled on his chair with a loud thump.. He face palmed..

But it looked like a real conversation..” Aakash mumbled.

“I also dint expect Aaki.. This is my favourite hobby and I do this whenever am bored.. But usually it will tell something really stupid and doesn’t fit the question.. But today.. It’s your lucky day da brother..”

Sanju said wiping her eyes..

But seriously I didn’t expect you will believe..” Sanju.

“I don’t know.. I didn’t suspect anything.. May be it’s in my horoscope to entertain you both at my expense today..”

Aakash pouted at Sanju and we all three engaged in a second round of laughter..

rambhu, curiousgals78, jssd and 3 others like this.
  9. Miracle1000

Thank you so much ammu sweetie.. :)

ammusatheesh likes this.
  10. Miracle1000

Thank you so much sweetie.. ha ha.. Yeah I would like to leave that to readers imagination.. Please keep reading and share your opinions.. :)