1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Colleague, Friend, Girl Friend, Wife???!!! - A love story....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Mar 3, 2016.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

No comments at all dear....:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

Miracle1000 likes this.
  2. baljit

baljit Senior IL'ite

another super chapter... Sanju's character is extra-ordinary.... love her

Miracle1000 likes this.
  3. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful episode Miracle dear :) YOu dont dance! We will dance reading your episode :) If you say episode is bad, not sure what i should say about mine :D :D Loved it sweetyyyy. You brought them close wowwwwwww:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Miracle1000 likes this.
  4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Miracle, no feedback for today, I am just :roflmao:

Miracle1000 likes this.
  5. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

ur writing skill is amazing.. mesmerizing..me too got addicted to the updates and daily check for it. i sometimes really laugh alone in office for few of the incidences mentioned. as like when askash and sanju exchanged some action and vishwa comparing it with mental asylum omg that was too funny. i m really loving the sanju character but she is lucky that she got akash and vishwa as colleague..or else she would have ended and effected badly if would have put in wrong hands...keep writing...amazing story. ..

Miracle1000 likes this.
  6. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

ur writing skill is amazing.. mesmerizing..me too got addicted to the updates and daily check for it. i sometimes really laugh alone in office for few of the incidences mentioned. as like when askash and sanju exchanged some action and vishwa comparing it with mental asylum omg that was too funny. i m really loving the sanju character but she is lucky that she got akash and vishwa as colleague..or else she would have ended and effected badly if would have put in wrong hands...keep writing...amazing story. ..

7. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Miracle, you really belong to Outer Space, your thoughts are amazing and so does your writing skills, amazing write up. Loving Sanju's character to the core.

Miracle1000 likes this.
  8. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Fantastic episode again, can't thank u enough for adding colours to my life with every episode of urs. Jus love it.

Awww honey so poetic it is. Lovely words to fall in love with.... The grace the elegance the beauty in ur words is so unique. U r doing bhangra dance with words dear.

Me too... me too. very happy i am. Sanjus characterisation is so beautiful. Humour, inteligence, kiddishness, maturity an adorable mixture she is all in right proportions.

Akash n sanju r super cartoons. Super funny they are. ha ha ileana d cruz a my god....

Oh god Miracle how do u cum up with such comical dialogues every time. laughed crazily.

Vishwa and Aakash r so spontaneous. very smart,poor sanju. but sorry sanju i too had a heavy laughter. couldn't control.:laughing::laughing::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Aakash is so sweet, lucky sanju crazily loving boyfriend n a highly caring brother r by her side.

Really really like the way u capture emotions. So cute Vishwa is wen he is possessive n wen he is longing to be very close to sanju.

Omg, Sanju is the best. Love her like anything.

Miracle please teach me how u cum up with the best metaphors every time. I love metaphors n urs i love the most.

periamma and Miracle1000 like this.
  9. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much Rith darling.. Am happy to be of help.. Be always stress free sweetie.. :kissingheart::kissingheart:

10. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much Lata sweetie.. You have made my day.. :hearteyes::hearteyes: