1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Coffee with Anu -Vijay Tv

Discussion in 'TV' started by Deepav, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Deepav

Deepav New IL'ite

I love this particular talk show .Very interesting and lively .My favt of all Anu Hassan .She is so cute and very thought in talking and very instant .Did anybody have a look at this serial .

Bye
    deepa

2. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Me too Deepa. Love Anu's style of conversing. I never miss it. You just have to see Gauthami's half- dead manner of talking to people ( in another channel) to rush the talk-show- queen crown to Anu !

manjula

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    Even i watch regularly.actually the show goes well not because of the celebrities,but the way anu haasan hosted it.She is so decent,moves with people in accordingly with thier age groups.I love this show mainly because she does not make any fuss.When she interviewed gangai amaran,venkatramani she speaks politely and gives respect to gangai amaran by doing namaskarams to him,at the same time she is cool with his son.She is a down to earth person,the reason for the success of the show.

4. Deepav

Deepav New IL'ite

Very True Bhargavi ...

I really love her style and her way .I smily hate the way guatami is handling her show .Some what after seeing anu i do not like the show.

bye
    deepa

5. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi deepa,
    Very truly said.one does not look at the appearance,way of dressing.But the body language,simplicity,not going scenic.Isit not?Hope we both think same.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  6. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hey ladies,

I envy u all... as i live in US, i don't get vijay tv thro my dish.. so i end up watching the pathetic way Gauthami interviews the film personalities..
    I just can't believe SUNTV couldn't locate some yound, energetic person to do the show... anyway, most of the shows in suntv are NOT upto my expectation..but this is what is available for me if i have to hear Tamil..in TV.

Geeth Priya:cry:

7. kasisheela

kasisheela Silver IL'ite

Hi GPriya,
    My sister lives in San Jose California.There is vijay tv being broadcasted in US.She was also planning to get vijay tv in her home.But due to some directions problem she was not able to pick it up.U can try and see whether it works our for ur home.Its true that vijay tv is coming out with new innovative programs and Suntv programs are not upto the mark.

reg,
    Shantha Kasiarunachalam

8. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

hi GPriya and kasisheela,

I totally agree with u all..

I live in dubai and unfortunately i have to watch only sun tv for tamil programmes..
    I adore vijay tv for its innovative ideas, freshness and range of shows they telecast ... when comparing all these with sun, my vote is 200% for vijay only..

The only and main adv of sun is its worldclass broadcast service and its quality coverage...

will continue my discussion later on this as many things have to be said ...

9. sainath

sainath New IL'ite

if you are in USA you can get Vijay if you have Direct tv as your satellite provider.

10. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

1 person likes this.