Coffee Mornings

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends,

good morning to you all...

prepared puliyodarai, black channa sabji for lunch....breakfast had rava dosa...

yes saroj, its very hot here.. since we ladies stay at home, we don't find it that much difficult, always sitting in a/c. but, kids i don't know how they are managing? :bonk...sometimes, the a/c won't work in the schools, they will shift them to next block...:spin:spin.....all of us are really counting days...another one month, we will start for vacation...till that time...:rant

hi sudha, how are you?....yea, i also faced the same problem....i could post only one song, after that i tried so many times, but got aborted...so left it.....

Dear viji aunty, kantha m'am, sai, paru, meera, meena, yams, kalyani, malathy & all others........Big Hi to you all....

Have a nice day!!!!

2. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

Dear Saroj- Thank you so much for your tips and helping me to be soft with her. I was a bit disturbed becos never expected teacher to be so strict with kids. It was good to read how you managed Yash.

Dear Viji ma- How is Gopika managing here. It has become very very hot. I am down with viral infection in throat. Cannot talk....akshu is laughing a lot when i talk with a tweaking noise. She also immitates me. hahaha.

Dear Sudha- Too hot pa. Just counting days to go for vacation. Yes as u have stated it will be a bit difficult to manage in july, august.Already here akshu tells no diaper for her and wants to roam in small petticoats, banians and just plain cotton pants. She just runs off when i take any frocks. She might be feeling terribly hot i think.
    Hubby is happy that i m not talking becos of sore throat since ystday evening. He was also laughing with kids to see me tight lipped and conveying messages to them in signals.

Dear Raji- Rava dosai inge manakarda-------konjam parcel kaddikumma?

Dear Malathy- Are you going for vacation.

Dear Sai- 29th Srinidhi is having theme party in which her entire class will be dressed like animals and birds. She will be dressed as parrot. Now even Pavithra's playschool will keep up many activities i think.

Thank you Meena for letting me know the store names. Will surely make a visit as want to buy something good for cousins here during navaratri.

Hello Ganga ji- Hope everything is ok.

Kantha Mami- Naanam tamil class le admission edtukka virumbaren. Seat irruka.

Hi to Yams, Sabari, Kalyani, Meera,Veni, Vijaya,Latha, Nats and all others too.

Love,
    Parvathi.

3. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

parvathi,
    Pavi school, pommai kalyanam onnu pannina...at that day, neat nalla dress pannindu vara sonna..they do boomai kalyanam & gave kalyana .lunch for al kids& finally they,gave tamboolam for kids also

4. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your sheeeweeet words ma.
    happy to be surrounded by all my well-wishers and what else i want this world.Am satisfied with what am given.:)
    Here to IL problem.Past three days...too much of nuisance.
    Either the post gets duplicated or ends in errormessage.
    Already made a report.
    நமக்கு பரவால்ல..வேணிக்கு PM மெசேஜ் எல்லாமே LATEஆஆ(காலைல அனுப்புறது மதியம் தான் கிடைக்குது ):biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

Oh my buddy with this BSNL internet connection I can't think any of the new threads.:bonk
    ரொம்ப ஸ்.....பீ.......ட்
    you know he is the eldest of the second generation...he don't have the chance to mingle up with kutties(all my BILs are living little far from us)So fully enjoy monitoring the kutties.
    Same pinch dear.ERROR.TERROR.:crazy

Sai dunno its hair packs or hair oil.Am giving both the links.
    Friend..the hair oil thread was merged...my posts were on the 9th page.
    Homemade HAIR GROWTH packs.
    Homemade HAIR OILS recipes
    CARE your HAIR.

Gals
    Dunno if my net will be in condition in morning.So am making this post now itself.

Good night.:coffee

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  5. sweetmommy

sweetmommy New IL'ite

I just saw this thread and was amazed to see the active participation of so many ILITES.

ok...coming to my morning...it is actually afternoon here...anyways I woke up and achin was slightly making some sounds for milk...walked in sleep and opened the fridge to take the milk and FIL wished me :happy birthday: ..yes it is my birthday today:)...then went back to my room to feed my baby and then slept again...woke up after half an hour...did some stretching and crunches..Got ready and came to office..Now just cant wait to go back home and play with my son...he is awesome and I never get bored playing with him..See you all tomorrow..I am looking forward to become a regular contributor here..:thumbsup

6. veni_mohan75

veni_mohan75 Platinum IL'ite

அன்புள்ள அனைவருக்கும்,

நலமா?? ரெண்டு நாள் தொடர்பில் இல்லாதது ஏதோ மாதக் கணக்கில் பேசாதது போல ஒரு பிரமையை தருகிறது. காலை வணக்கம் அனைவருக்கும்

விஜி மா, சுதா, ரோஜா, சாய், கந்தா மா, கங்கா மா, லதா, மீனா, மீரா, யாமினி, ராஜி, கல்யாணி, பாரு, விஜயா, சபரி, பிரியா, எல்லோரும் சுகமா??? என் மண நாளை மறக்க முடியாமல் செய்த உங்கள் அனைவரின் வாழ்த்துக்களுக்கும் நன்றி மக்களே. அளவற்ற மகிழ்ச்சியில் நனைந்த விழி ஈரம் காய எனக்கு மேலும் ஒரு நாள் அதிகமாய் தேவைப்பட்டது. நன்றி உங்கள் அனைவருக்கும்

இந்த நாள் உங்கள் அனைவருக்கும் ஒரு இனிய, மகிழ்ச்சியான நாளாய் அமைய என் வாழ்த்துக்கள்

7. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

A Bird That
    You Set Free
    May Be Caught Again,
    But
    A Word That
    Escapes Your Lips
    Will Not Return …
    So Think Before You Leap
    G o_O d MoRnInG!!!!!!

Hi Gals....Again raining here.The climate was too cool.So am again into the headache mania.:hide:

Welcome to the world's most joyful place Sweetmommy(what a sheeeeet id yar)
    Do come here.And you will find immense happiness with all of us.:)

Happy birthday my friend.[​IMG]

Good day to all.:cheers

8. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

My Dear Friends,

Very Good Morning to your all.

I am on leave from work for a week at Kharagpur. This is where I study. It has started raining here. So a big relief from the horrible heat. The campus is moderately big and full of greenery. I am enjoying cycling in the cool morning breeze every morning from guest house to the department...

Dear Kantha Madamji,
    I'll do anything to pay the Gurudakshina as demanded by you, Madam. I am very serious. It will not only help me to follow the chit chats here, the excellent kavithai and novels penned by our creative personalities, but also the meaning of the enchanting songs. But Mam, is it ok, if ur student is not very regular here! I need to learn to read (which I try myself) and the meaning of the words. So will it be possible to write in Tamizh followed by english script (to assess whether I am right or not) and then the word wise meaning and the meaning of the sentence? One sentence per day, Mam?

Dear Viji Mam,
    Hope u are nearing locating a good house and everything is keeping fine with you.

Dear Saroj, Sweety, Veni, Yamini, Paru, Meena, Sai, Ganga, Raji, Malathy and everyine over here, Wish you all a wonderful day!!

9. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Saroj Dear, Take care. How bad this headache can be I can understand to some extent. But still u are logged on to IL!! Kudos!

10. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Good morning sweetie pies………kaarthaalaye orey kushi moodenu paakareengala…………yes, both bosses in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">DUBAI</st1:City> today pa….so no tension, can peacefully call, chat and log onto <st1:place w:st="on">Indus</st1:place> !! hahahah……….sirippadhu kekkuradha !![​IMG]

Saroj………..oh, angeyum same problems dhaanaa…….appo en computerla problems illai !! as usual konjam tension vandhuchu……virus geerus vandhuchonuttu !! Oviya organize seyyum meetukku name koduthaacha pa……was chatting with Bhooms and she said that she may go………u haven’t called her so far ?? she said no calls from Saroj pa………

Viji ma…….suguma ? eppadi irukkeenga ? ungal new snippets rumba nalla irundhuchu……..

Raji………..nice BF and lunch pa………

Paru………so nice to hear that akshu has also joined ur DH and making fun of u…….I should meet u……….guess u r a lot like me (talking to the dozens without giving my DH time to even answer……) school programmela Parrot veshama Sri kuttikku……….

Sai……..hey, photos enge Pavi in fancy dress ?? Nee enna seeru anupine ?
    Thamboolam patri chona podhu enakku navarathri gnabagam vandhuchu…..sirumiya irukkum podhu enakkum yen vethalia paaku tharalainu kettu vangindu varuvenu amma solva………wish we were still children pa…….

Veni kutti……….how r u sweet heart ? rumba miss panninen unnai…….sent PM but no reply so far………

Kantha ma……….enge ungal kalakal tamizh ?? Ooviya organizing meetukku name koduthacha ??

SWEETMOMMY PRIYA……….Welcome to our coffee mornings dear……
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! Where is the cake………..first entry means you have to bring cake also……….just joking……….what is <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:City> loving darling’s name and what is his age ?
    Do come everyday and make our club more interesting !!

Malathy……….nice to see <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:City> quick peep in and out !!
    Keekadhey………veetula ella AC pottalum no effect………
    Yesterday was chatting with another ILite Aarti Kalyan from Kuwait who has moved to Bahrain now and she said that in Kuwait the schools have already closed and heat is terrible and the ministry may have to get another power plant organized………
    Here Meena was also complaining that in the schools most class rooms have no Ac and that children come home like vathals………pavam, why don’t they shut down early like before instead of dragging until July 22<SUP>nd</SUP>…….is it the same there also ??

Vijaya, Meena, Latha kutti, <st1:place w:st="on">Ganga</st1:place> ma………how r all of u dearies ??

Take care, konjam pudusu pakkam pottu vandhudaren !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.