Coffee Mornings

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

HI Cms,

A Very Good Morning to you all !!!

Vijima ... Wishing you Good luck in house hunting !!! I am sure Vinagakar will lead you into a good place. For you no Vayasu Kolaru .... its all little tensed about things going around you thats it ... idhu yellam dhinam oru field try pannaravangalukku sollarathu .... for eg. Kantha mami ....

Kantha mami ... nalla example sonnenaa???? ok all the best for the new venture ... ok! naan onnume ketkala neengale yellam pannungoo profitla 70% kodungo adhu podhum .... :crazy

Malathy, Paru, Sai ... Thanks dear for the enquiries ... all r doing well ....

Sudha, Saroj, Susri, Raji, Yams, Latha, Veni, & all others sorry if I miss out any names ... A BIG HI TO YOU ALL .... will come after couple of days ok!

2. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kantha, :help :help :help:help :help
    My Tamizh vocabulary is limited to at best 10 words!!! Help me Dear to figure out whether u loved me or scolded ma !!

3. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

PAru ... check the VIT before Spencer plasa ... its brilliant I always buy from there. Also check in poombuhaar excellent brass works they have also the price is reasonable.

4. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Hi Dear Kalyani
    Ok dear don't worry i will teach you tamil within 2 days your fees is you have to propagandist work (எனனை பற்றி நல்லதா நாலு வார்த்தை தினம் சொன்னா போதும் யாரும் எனனை கோ பா ச்சே என்று நெனைக்க வேண்டாம் )

aha எனக்கு அருமையான friend கிடைச்சாச்சு பா நான் தமிழில் சொன்னா புரியாது
    kantha

5. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Good morning to you all..... prepared rava dosa for breakfast and for lunch, pudhina podi, rasam and vazhakai curry.

DDs first term exams will start from 11th july and before that projects, assignments.. will be visiting here on and off...

Dear viji ma, i can understand. it is really difficult to shift from the house where you lived for more than 30 years.. any luck ? did you get any house? I am yet to visit your Bangalore trip thread...:bonk

Dear saroj, sudha, sai, meena, paru, kantha m'am, yams, ganges, malathy, kalyani & all others.......Big Hi to you all!!!

Have a great day!!!!

6. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Life is too deep for words;so don't try to describe it,just live it.nothing in life is to be answered.It is only to be understood.... !!
    Good Morning ..... !!

Hi Gals.
    All of a sudden heavy raining here yes.day evening.
    Yash school announced three days hols only at the last moment(school closes at 2.10..announcement by 2.05):coffee
    So got a nice sleep till 7.made br.fast alone.Had to prepare lunch.

Paru.
    Poor Srini.She is just four pa..OMG.Still she is in that enthu stage.How could the teacher expect her to do her works in a wink.
    You please don't make her hurry.Now only she learns how to handle the food.Isn't it.then how can we expect the SPEED?????:bonkYou tell her that if she lacks the food with slow eating then she can't become a big girl.long hair,fair,,talented........Sure she will ask hundreds of questions back to you.Its your smartness to get her into the runway.:thumbsup

When DS was in KG..the seniors were appointed to take care of the kids ...they won't let them out for playing until they show their empty lunch box.....Now DS was into that response SENIOR.,,,everyday he comes with stack of stories...and asks me அம்மா நானும் இப்பிடியா செஞ்சேன்????:crazy

And YES we can encourage them by giving gifts...I just followed the same(used to have bulk of stars,cartoon stickers at home) or if he wins in any art comp..surprise him by giving him a new sets of pastels,brushes,,etc....) Tell her that teacher can't give gift everyday to all,then she will become poor.:crazy

:ideaStill am continuing this rule....if he asks something I will keep a CHECK.
    Let you prove this.I will give you this.And he will defly into that promptly.Then its my turn to hunt for the promised gift.:spin

Meenu.
    Ah.Had a pleasant talk with you.COOL.Thanks a lot my buddy.
    குடும்பமா கூத்தடிக்கிற நாட்ல காத்தோட மழை பெய்யனும்னு கடவுள வேண்டுறேன்.:cheers

Viji ma.
    Too happy that you enjoyed my new approach.Thanks for the updating news about Meera.

Sai
    Huh.So little improvement in Pavi.She is glue to that slowly.Don't worry.

Raji.
    Hope everything fine at your end...And heard its toooooo hot there.How you are managing.:hide:
    Sudha.
    Taking rest na.Good.Only becose of you am not opening any new thread in the hobby forums.All the stuffs are simply sleeping.Take care.

Kantha.
    HOW are you and your training sessions.cleaning,electrical appliance repair n service,now tamil coaching.
    நா வேலையே இல்லாம பிஸி எப்பவுமே (வேணி சொல்றது)
    :ideaநீங்க எல்லாம் வேலை செஞ்சிட்டே ப்ரீ ...எப்படி?? எப்படி ??

Ganga Ma,Yams,Mals,Vijaya,Kalyan....
    Big hi to all.
    Good day to all

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Good Morning CM friends and have a nice day

Love is a beautiful gift to begiven away, enriching the lives of two people each day

So I am giving you all the beautiful gift of love and blessings on this Wednesday morning

Its surprising that I am here today early morning

Dear Saroj

You have given good tips to Paru about handling children. Kudos to you. You are a person with whom all are friendly and you give your shoulder to everyone in CMs when they need it. Good mychild, get going

Sometimes I am not able to open your music thread and yesterday while replying to my fb , it was always saying less words and not getting posted only.

Dear Sudha, Kantha, Sai, Malathy, Vijaya, Paru, Meena, Susri, Raji, Kalyani, Sabari, Latha, Veni, and others, hope I have not left out anyone

Hi to all of you, have a wonderful day to be happy with each and everything that happens today

Yesterday sent sms to Meera, she is settled , said she will come to Indus after few days

We chatted yesterday by exchanging sms.

love you all

with blessings
    viji

8. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Good morning Viji ma..........nice to see u online now. Good to hear that Meera has got a place in Nerul and she will be closer for you as well as Sai to visit !! What news of Priya and Gopika ? Pratima kutti eppadi irukku ? Mama udambu parava illaya ?

Morning wishes Saroj.......know what......I am missing your new hobby posts pa...do upload and atleast let me get the pleasure of viewing it and of course one day will make it.......so Yash kutti kuttiskku inchargea ? besh besh........good old fond memories for you to share with him and us........

Paru dear........good morning pa........poor Sri, only 4 and this is what they will expect.......and what you have explained to her is the best. You are going the right path dear,so dont worry, she will be alright......hows akshu ?? what new from her ?

Kantha ma..........good morning, eppadi irukkel? indrum busya at work......

Sai......ennappa indru strikea ? so Pavi walked and went.......but hows the weather? mazhai irukka? hope amma comes out of the depression pa...........yes, bed sores vandhaa romba romba carefula irukkonam........it is also infectious dear.......paavam periamma should come out of it miraculously.....

Latha kutti......enge irukke ? eppadi irukke ? anga eppo vacation time and what r ur plans pa ?

Kalyani.......so going to learn Tamil from Kantha ma.......thats good to hear !!

Vijaya.......kolutharudhu pa inga....evenings veetukku poi seruvadharkulla I am parched and almost dehydrated........imagine my plight for Jul/Aug/Sep........

Meena..........nice chatting with u yesterday, of course with so many interruptions..

Raji, Veni, Ganga ma, Yams.........hope all well dears !!

Saroj........took lot of time to open the tamizh paadal thread and when I replied fortunately it got uploaded but second time when I went to check for the lines I wanted..........I got "aborted" message twice and internet shut down and Meena and me were also discussing this but 3rd time it opened and before I could reply with a thank you it shut down again.......

SO HERE'S MY BIG THANK YOU TO YOU AND DEVAPRIYA for giving my song.......

take care ladies and i will catch up soon..........

9. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Morning wishes to all
    Saroj& sudha,
    saroj, home made hair oru post paneenga ila...enge irrukku..i searched&could not findout..?

today is heavy rain..
    netru thaan auto strike...innikku oduthu dear..
    parvathi,
    nice to know their kutties name..pavikitta tata polam sonna pothum..mum,mum kidu kidu sappiduvaa..( aanal naan than food feed pannuven)
    rhymes verumana keapaa...innum solla varala..
    Latha,
    eppadi irukke ? how is lingesh ...unnoda album parthen nanna irunthathu..

viji mami,
    meera patriya msg kku mika santhosam
    Rajakkai, Meena, kalyani, kantha mami, vijaya,Malathy
    Hai to all...

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  10. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Morning all,

how are you? Here everything is as usual. Summer is killing.. it is so hot and newspapers say it is going to be worse.. :(

In office it is worse with all staff complaining abou the ACs... no effect..

any news about how chitra mami is? yesterday was her surgery.

take care all.. will peep in after some time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.