Coffee Mornings

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Good Morning all,

How are you? sorry have been a little busy and lazy, but was browsing through for some time.

Suddenly I feel everything is so boring and routine.. I need something exciting in life.

Kantha Mami athukaaga, intha mathiri proposal laam anupatheenga.. it will be too exciting to handle.

Saw a movie Goa, mindless no logic movie.. with little jokes... silly movie.

was watching vinnai thandi varuvaya.. another boring move, ukkara mudiyalai... stopped watching half way through.

Viji Mami, happy shifting.. you will find a nice home.. not to worry. for how long have you been in the existing place, you will have a tough time shifting things and you will get a chance to throw all the unused wasted items.. now you will come to know how much we have accumulated during the past years.

Meena - happy birthdaying.. have fun.. all the best to your daughter..

Veni - Belated anniversary wishes, did you have a nice time? what special?

Yams - your friend has taken a wise decision. all the best to her.

Sudha - eppadi irukke? busya?

Vijaya - nee alai kanome.. how are you?

Saroj - Thank you.. I loved the thread of old songs lyrics.. thankyou. now i can sing with the actual words.. otherwise i keep humming as i dont know most of the words...

all other CM ladies, have a wonderful day & God Bless..

2. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear Saroj
    I appreciate your new thread about old tamil songs. Good pa.
    what is today's special no msg about that.

Dear Meenu
    the exiting proposal is not open to all pa I am the sole proprietor of that real estate company. and let me clear all bout dounts - joint venture for cancassing to get finance and selling the property etc. are most welcome. AND THIS IS PURLY VOLUNTEER SERVICE understand

Dear Sudha
    what you become obedient girl. I miss something here pa.

Dear Veni kulavi
    how are you pa today i will be very busy so tomorrow will see you. I have to think and write in tamil so no risk today.

Viji Mam
    Any luck finding the new place.

Dear latha
    ennama kannu epdikeera

dear paru
    will come with news tomorrow pa

dear ganges
    you are missing what happened today i made more kulambu thunduru kari

Amma Kalyani
    enga oru janthu iruken illa oru varthai ore oru varthai ketal than enna
    en nilmay ipadi ayiyuduthey. :help
    kantha

3. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Good morning everyone............

Viji ma..........romba kulirndhutten ma....... indha thaanga mudiyadha veyilukku ungal anbu varthaigalale AC enakku !! Veyyil 47 deg C.........podhuma........Hows the shifting session going on ? Meera vandaacha ? Paavam will be busy setting up the house and the school etc, etc........any idea which area she got ma ??

Saroj..........Kailas mattum illa pa........Yash kuttikkum bayandhundudhaan varalai ..........romba tempt aagudhu so yesterday konjam niraya time spend panninen inga........oru pudhu craft thodangi irukken........romba time aavudhu (cooking, cleaning and office takes more of my time .....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr........), so doing cm by cm whenever I get free time pa........

Kantha ma.............Kuwaitla vathinaalum inga ippo vathalai.........naangaldhaan vathala marindu irukkom..........pudusa oru naal real estate illaina politicsnu kalakkareenga ?? ennachu............pozhudhu pogalaya........

Malathy............nalla irukken pa.........enakkum sila naal ippadi bore adikudhu...onnum seyya thonaadhu.........high time for your holiday now dear !! eppudi ....correcta ?
    Naanum Vinnai.........vangai irukken...........ippo waste pola..........kadisiya pakaren........

Vijaya..........eppadi irukke ? veyyil eppadi ???

Meena..........thaanguvadharku oru thozhi unnai pola oruthi.........thanks darling.....nice to know the kids programmes..........photos eduthu anuppu enakku......

Ganga ma, Latha, Paru, Veni, Yams, Kalyani, Raji.............nalama ? what latest from u all ??

Catch up later dearies..........

4. vijayasampath

vijayasampath Gold IL'ite

MALATHY -yesterday attendance potache..may be you missed it.ennapa ipudi bore padamma pakura..nan petra inbam.....(i guess you understand...).enaku dhan vella illai ..unaku edhaku pa indha madri padam..waste of time seeing such movies.

SAROJ - nice thread saroj...morning old pattu kacheri finished...for the first time all songs ollarama padinen.

SUDHA - weekend enna plan pa..?veyil thangala...hotter than bahrain i guess.spoke to my sis in mumbai in the morning...iniku bore addikudhu..oru vella kuda agala.

Have a great day!!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear CMs

After long time giving attendance in Coffee Mornings first. Today made Cheppangizangu curry, did not roast it , usually I just keep it in cooker without putting water in it, but today put water as sometimes it does not cook properly. Made sambhar and and carrot thogayal.

Did archana for Ganpati and also went to temple. Today thinking of going to see my niece who is pregnant, second baby, so brought a gift for her daughter . Thinking of taking Rava kesari for her. Planning to go in the evening

House hunting is going on. With all your good wishes I am sure will get a good house as I wish. True Malathy lot of work will be there in packing and throwing the unwanted, so will be going to the new house with less luggage I suppose. At present will be putting all the things in the new house and stay with my younger daughter as her in laws are going to Pure for a month. Let us see what is God's plan. Have been staying in this present house since 1978.

Sudha good I made you cool in the hot weather.

love
    viji

6. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Very Good Morning to all.

Dear Saroj & Sudha,
    same night shift duty thann netrikkum..
    konjam paravailla..she is eating food..
    paati is fine...
    amma is down with another periamma is in hospitalised..avallukku bedstore vandhrukku..paavam ..clean vachukaanum Dr advice panni irruka..
    today is auto strike...pavi kutty nadanthu thaan schoolukku pogi irrukaa....

Dear VijiMami, nalla veedu kidaikkum...enga veedum re-developpanna pora...aana epponnu theriyathu...

Dear veni,
    nalla cele.panninelaa...
    meena,
    appadiya...1000 post..good...IL site open agamattengirathu.padikka nudiyala.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saroj

Enjoyed the old songs very much. Everytime you come with something new.

Dear Kantha

Thanks for your prayers. Who is Vani

Meena how can I forget , you keep everyone in spirit with your jokes and humour. But to tell you the truth I was going to forget you but suddenly remembered. Ellam vayasu kolaru

Dear Latha, Sai, Kalyani, Vijaya, Raji, Veni, Sabari, Paru, Susri
    and others

Hi to all of you and havea nice day

Sudha Meera has got a house in Nerul and school also there only. Yesterday sent sms to her but no reply from her.

love
    viji

8. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

Dear Viji Ma- Enjoyed all your write ups about your trips.Have you started looking for good flats.

Dear Saroj- How is Yash ..busy with assessments.
    Ystday in Srinidhi's School had to attend Parent Teacher Meeting. Teacher telling Sri cries if she is not appreciated for her work. She requests the teacher to give her a star for her work always. And teacher complained very slow in eating..How i wish i could tell teacher that children need appreciation and she is only 4 year old. And eating yes she is slow cant teacher keep some games to make them eat fast. So today advised Sri not to always request for a star and has promised her games in the evening which i wl play with her if she finishes her tiffin fast.
    Any other tips ma from your side to deal with these two complaints.

Dear Sudha- How is your health ma. Please take care of your eyes. Dont strain too much.

Dear Malathy- Enna ma boring films hahahha. I dont sit to watch a movie if it does not interest me in the first ten minutes. Did you watch Angaadi Theru. It is a good movie. How is your Mil.

Dear Vijaya- We went for the 12.00 p.m show in Galleria. Where did you watch Ravanan.

Dear Latha- Kiddo enna pannaran.

Dear Kantha Mami- Reading your menu kappal vaayle oddurde. Today here Alu Paratha for hubby as he wanted some rolls to take today. Morning karam thakali thokku with Idli.

Dear Kalyani- Do drop in when time permits.

Dear Veni- How was your wedding anniversary.

Dear Meera- Hope you have shifted and settled well.

Dear Meena- All our wishes for the lovely angels to sing well and give their best performance.Hope the bday is a great party enjoyed by all.

Dear Yams- Will be coming to chennai. Hope to meet you soon. How are all at home.

Can any one suggest me some good shopping places in Chennai where i wl find good designs brass valaku of different shapes and types for giving for navaratri. Any help from ladies in chennai will be appreciated if possible.

Dear Sabari- How are you.

Dear Ganges- So lovely family meet up. How is your grand daughter.

Dear Sai- Pavithra busy with school.Does she sing rhymes.

Akshu has lost weight it seems. She has grown a bit taller. She was good rolly polly now looking thin.Full masti dhan.

Nats sir- Enjoying the lovely vacation. Where plans to enjoy with family.

A big Hi to all others too .......

Love,
    Parvathi.

9. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji Mam

ipadi yellam pottu koduka koodathu Meena Vani nu mathiteen neenga soneley athey than

"......Ellam vayasu kolaru..." enna pandrathukandupidikama iruntha seri
    :hide:

kantha

10. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

dear Paru
    kapal vida vendiya idathiley kappalay vidanum voylalam vidakudathu
    kantha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.