Coffee Mornings

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

hello girls!

good morning to all of you. I missed you all yesterday. my sil, and their children came to be with us yesterday. so had good time with all of them. Nice family gossipping, general discussions, eating out etc etc.

viji, definitely you will find a good house soon and all the best. frienship part I am sure you will make it easily in any place. take care dear.

kantha, unga chamayal list pathuttu innikku pathu manikke romba pasikkuthu. super ponga. naan innikku thakkalichatham, beetroot kari, rasam panninen. sil, kuzhainthanga pack panni eduthukkanumnu konjam easyanatha pannitten. kozhambu illaatta DH thripthi yaagamaattaru, athukkaaga rasam !!!!!

saro, kalayileye innikku indus la vanthuttpla, innikku office illaya. veni's anniversay thread paathu udana neridaya pesamudinchuthu. thanks for that da.

yams, friend konjam therittu varaangala. nice that you are going there often.

kannamma, avarukku neeyum unakku avarum thaan gift nu azhaga chollitta. romba santhoshama irukku. enjoy pannunga.

sudha, enna rendu naala avasaramaa vanthu poraapla irukku. weekend schedula.

paru, how are you. raji, vijaya.... and others, big hi to all .

have a good day friends.

see you tomorrow.

ganges

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  2. vijayasampath

vijayasampath Gold IL'ite

Hii all

Just made thenguzhal.Today lunch is Rasam,parupu podi,ladysfinger and salad.

sudha and paru - Nanum tamil version raavanan pathachu...it was nice.yes sudha..loved the scenes.Got tickets only for the noon show...too hot.My DH wasnt interested so me and sandy watched it.

saroj - finished all your works? i had asked veni before a kavidai on semmozhi mannadu...and got a beautiful kavidhai from you.it was nice reading it.:thumbsup

Veni -HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

viji ma - how are you ma? busy seeking a house..?hope you get a nice house soon.

ganges - Great that you had a good time with your relatives

kantha - enna samayal inniku?edhavadhu free courier dubai ku irruka...for sending your mouthwatering dishes.

HI to malathy,sai,raji,meera,yams,latha and others..

3. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear Saroj
    How are you I read in one tamil magazine during the time of migraine headache if you do your favorite (ie shopping listening music or watching movies etc.) it will go off very fast without even knowing you had migraine. But in your case :bonk what I tried to tell you is you just call me and chat with me next time na. Is my idea is cool :hide: na
    :drowning (நாங்க இங்க தலைவலில அவஸ்தை படுறோம் கிண்டலா)
    hahahaha PS Veerapa is back

Dear Sudha

அம்மா kwuit எண்ணை கிணற்றில் வ த்திபோச்சா மே இப்போ என்ன செய்வாய் எண்ணை மாங்காய் போடா :biglaugh

Dear Ganges
    Today avial mint thogayal vadam ladies finger podi potta kari curd so simple na (இந்த மாதிரி சாப்பிட்ட எப்படி weight குறையும் என்று சரோஜ் கேட்ப்பது காத்தில் விழுகிறது) 1 kg. குறைக்கணும் பா :spin

Viji Mam
    I will prey for you mam you will get a nice place mam.

Dear Paru
    enna epadi iruka kutties

Dear Malathy
    Yesterday in hindu I read one news :

wanted finance
    to acquire chennai property
    finance will be returned as soon
    the same property sold
    Joint venture interested

do you get any point in this . Cool business na. I am also going to start the business like this. no joint venture please.

Dear Dear Veni
    my belated wishes for your Anniversary day ps. soooooooooo sorry for the delay in wishing you.

Dear Vani
    I spending most of the time in kitchen pa :idea after 2nd july i am on fasting only i will take BF lunch and dinner

Hi yems kutty
    read your msg you have a big heart to help others continue this pa.

kantha

4. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear Vijaya
    இன்று நான் கெடுத்த சமையல் அவியல் இன்று நான் புடவையில் ஆபீஸ் வந்தேன்
    how is your daughter. convey my regards to her
    kantha

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saroj

How is Yash. You have written a superb kavidhai as usual for Veni for her Wedding Anniversary in tamil.

Dear Sudha

Ya brought me luck this year and Icould meet so many ILs, still some more to meet. Waiting to meet Mumbai ILs and to meet Susri also who is in Mumbai now but no news from her

Dear Sai

Hope next time I am able to join you all for the meet and hope Rain God helps us

Dear Paru

when are you coming to Mumbai. Cant get your no. as you do not have pm facility.

Dear Kantha

How are you Jil Jil. Today I made vetha kuzambu and pala kottai with onions.

Dear Vijaya and Malathy

How are you .

Dear Ganga

Good to know that your sil and children came home and you had a nice time

Dear Veni

It was nice to hear your sweet voice in the morning.

Dear Yamini

Your friend has made a wise decision

Dear Meena

Where are you

Hi to Latha, Sabari,Kalyani, Raji and others

Thank you all of you for your good wishes to get a good house

love
    viji

6. latha85

latha85 Silver IL'ite

hi friends.....

how are you all...

rendu naala konjam busy athaan inga vara mudiyala....
    veni dear...happy anniversary to u pa...

viji ma....happy to see your regular activities here again....pray to god to get a house quickly....

Hi....saroj & sudha ka..how are you.???

kantha mami...unga dishes lam super....unga jokes m super...:)

ganga ma....good to her u have nice day with your SIL and her family...

a big hi to....yams..sai...paru..vijaya..raji..kalyani....:thumbsup

ok dears..see u all tomorrow...

7. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

8. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Hi CMs,

A Very Good evening to you all,

Vijima ... I am right here. I am little busy organising a b'day party for my DD Vaiju so after this weekend I shall be regular. Yet to read your coimbatore & Bglr trip thread.

Saroj ... Naanum kodhaala varannum pola irukku. Will rock after this weekend.

Sai dear ... I did not forget you. You check the tamil jokes thread. it crossed 1000 posts today. I posted more jokes today check

Paru ... My children r fine. They are going to sing in public for the first time in Bahrain infront of the Ambassidor thru their classes. So all excited about that. How are your children? what new chettai from the younger one?

Sudha ... super beginning with the IL meets this year I suppose. Vijima is making a digvijayam now .... Kudos to you dear. Howz your eye now? any better?

Dear Kantha mami ... I couldnt resist replying you the moment I read your post. Appadiye aruviyaa kottarathu .. so getting ready for Coffee with nats ???? Marandhu poi Bajji koduthidaatheenga apparam ponnu paarkara nenapula orukku poi letter podarennu solluvaar. :biglaugh

Latha ... pest control pannugamaa .... yenga poochinnu thedureenga ...yenna chinna pulla thanaa irukku

Ganga ma ... Good to know that you had a nice time with all at home. we are looking forward for the vacations ....

Mattrum alll CMs .... A BIG HI TO YOU ALL

9. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I made a cup (
    of coffee ))
    specially _((_
    for u. d___l

Many peoples realize their
    hearts’ desires late in life
    Continue learning
    Never stop striving
    &
    Keep Ur curiosity sharp
    &
    You’ll never become too old 2
    appreciate life
    ~ Good Morning ~

Hi Gals.....
    Cm thread on Full attendance.Happy on seeing all the faces.
    Please visit this place.You all will surely glued.:)
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/music-and-dance/99635-a.html

Kantha.
    எனக்கு தலை வலி தேவலாம்.
    சில்லறை சிதறன மாதிரி நா சிரிச்சத பார்த்து பயந்த என் புள்ள இன்னும் தெளியல.....நீங்க வேற P.S.Veerappa சிரிப்பு
    ......:hide:
    பாவம் அது.....
    YES pa.Talking to our dear ones will wipe away all our sulky thoughts.Am lucky to have such a friend long with.

Meenu.Waiting to see your roll back.COme on Girl......
    Viji Ma.
    Any news about your house hunting process.Take care

Sudha.
    நீங்க ரொம்ப நல்ல பொண்ணா மாறீடீங்க:cool2:I liked it.Atleast now your are obedient to Kailas.:crazy

Sai.
    How is Pavi...still the same time-table for you both.
    Hope she is taking the food properly......
    How is Patti and your parents.Convey my regards.

Latha.
    Am too happy for you my friend.Such a lively wire you are.:thumbsup.The baby whom I talked about was my BIL's .

Vijaya....
    Thanks for your open comment on my Poem...tom will come out a new one about
    செம்மொழி .....

A big Hi to Yams,Mals,Raji,Paru,Kalyan.........
    Have a good Day.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  10. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Hiiiii All Dearies,

Very Good Morning to you...

Not visiting CM quite often. In fact for IL, i'm just coming and rushing through. Things around are keeping a bit busy.

Dear VijiMam, It was really nice to read about your wonderful travel-story and about the Blore meet. Yours and Lalitha's posts could compensate for my loss to a great extent :). Shifting is a BIG headache. Hope you get through this smoothly and get a comfortable place to stay.

Dear Saroj,
    ... So encouraging, Dear.

Dear Yamini, Please do keep in mind my request to you for writing a few lines in English da... I am missing all the fun except being able to read one or two words in Tamizh :bonk

Dear Veni, waiting for some details on ur wedding anniversary celebration.

And You All I didn't name here, HAVE A NICE DAY
    and pray for rains here pa.... not a single drop from the Rain God Dear... making our life miserable!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.