Coffee Mornings

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sudha and Kalyani thanks dear, I also liked the photo very much so put it in my avatar, so that I can fulfil my wish by seeing them.

2. vijayasampath

vijayasampath Gold IL'ite

wow...its lovely to see everyone's baby smileys for kantha..they are choooo cute!! CM is in a very happy mood today.

Dear kantha

CONGRATS!! i am sooooo happy for you!!:)

its sad that you are not with them now..but dont worry..i will pray that you will meet the little angel soon...

was she born today or yesterday??

Dear viji ma..

nice profile picture...showed it to my DD too...thanks ma.My DD is a photo pythiyam..she loves taking natural pictures of others in different angles.but she wont take hers much.she took more than 500 snaps of my father's dubai trip.

i have got some work.catch u soon next week...

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma-hope you are feeling much better after chatting with the family.
    .[​IMG]
    Satchi-enjoy the lovely weather[​IMG]

4. kanaka Raghavan

Ks-enjoy your posts and lovely smileys,amazing [​IMG]
    Saro-enjoyed your smileys as well,you are the[​IMG]hope Yash got the group he wanted.[​IMG]
    Sawti-very happy for the children,congrats to them.[​IMG] how was your week end trip?

5. kanaka Raghavan

Mimur-hope you are much better now.[​IMG]
    Vijaya-nice seeing you here.How is your daughter?
    Mals-nice seeing you here as well.How is mom,mother in law and daughter?
    Coffee lover-where are you?
    Bhanu-congrats to your daughter.
    Sonia-how are you?Hope the ceremonies are over.
    Kantha-hope you spoke to your daughter?Did you see the little one on the web?
    Periamma-how are you?
    Kkrish and Aparna-how was the festival?Hope you both enjoyed.
    Jency-nice yummy dishes,sambar with aloo curry is my favourite as well.
    Nitya-how are you?
    Sudha-it was nice chatting with you.
    Soldier and Shuba-hope both of you are fine.
    Malar-how is Krishiv?Nice to read your blogs,you have an amazing writing talent.Keep it up.
    My sister had come here for couple of days on her way to Chennai,it was wonderful.Son also managed to peep in.He will move into a studio once his passport is stamped.Dughter's final exms round the corner.Made lemon and ragi sevai for breakfast,lunch pulao and raita.Went for my morning walk ,quite hot now.take care.

6. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Good Afternoon dearies,

I am fine now. Had lots of pending work hence next two days will be overloaded with domestic work.

Kantha Bhen (paati), Congratulations.!! very glad to see the news today. How is your Daughter and Grand Daughter? Please convey my wishes to your DD and my hugs & love to cutie little angel. <center>[​IMG] Jillu & Jillu
    </center>

Viji mami, thanks for starting the thread. Have poured in my wishes there. Your profile picture of gopika and your dd is very nice.

Sudha, Congratulations! for 10k posts. got used to the new spectacles?

Kalyani, Periamma, kanaka Thanks for your concern. Yes, i am much much better now.

Kanaka how is your headache? hope you are better now. Glad to know you had a great time with your sister. Did your son also joined you.

Hi to all my CM friends

Wish you all a pleasant evening.

7. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Kanaks - MIL / M / DD / DH all are fine.. how about u?

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Vijaya convey my love to Sandhya. Glad to know she took 500 snaps of your father

Mira thanks for giving fbs to my threads

Kanaka ya felt nice chatting, glad you enjoyed with your sister

CL missing you

9. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY

What a month this has been with so many milestones being achieved by so many of us. And the ultimate milestone is that we have all become grand-mothers/aunts here. What a wonderful day this is.

Vijima, Congratulations on becoming kollu paati. :):thumbsup Your early morning message is really beautiful, to live in the present.

Kantha (Jilloo) Paati, Heartiest congratulations. I know you are over the moon and well deserve to be. My gift to you, Ramya and paapa kutti is my newest snippet http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/133103-baby-talk.html

Saroj and Kalyani, You two are truly the :queen:queen of smileys. Your collections are simply amazing.

Malar, how are you? Not seen for some time. Very busy?

Sai, I hope you are feeling better. I hope your parents change their minds and stick to their plan of coming to Mumbai.

Kanaka, Hi, how are you. No rain yesterday or today. It will soon get warm again, I guess, till the next rains. CL is visiting Chicago. So she said she would be off the net during that time..

Mira, Jency, Malathyi, Periamma, Soniya, Andal, and all friends here , hi to you all.

10. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Wow, Satchi! What a post! I was wondering through out the day, where has the creative brain gone! And there you are with a wonderful snippet! Well written as usual...[​IMG]

Congratulations for grabbing another FP nomination for the month! Truly proud of you, Dear![​IMG]

Somehow I feel this month is going to get us, the CM buddiess some more laurels [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.