Coffee Mornings - Part II

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by kAlyaniShAnti, May 23, 2011.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    Good afternoon all

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Good evening all my Coffee Morning friends. Hi VJ dear how ar eyou, glad to see you here

@Satchi, @Periamma, @Myselfandi, @Mimmyme, @kanthaeikon, @Kalyani Shanthi, @mimur9, @Yashikushi, Sreeb3007, @sritas, @sudha kailas, @rkgurbani, @omsrisai, @hasita how are you all

@Kaniths, @Poetlatha, @jskls, @scorpio, @VaniVyas, @joylokhi , @jayasala42, @Lathasv invite you all to Coffee Morning thread. Once it was v ery active thread let us make it again active. We have so many friends here

All are invited I am not able to remember everyone's names

7 people like this.
  3. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji
    Thnakyou for remembering me and inviting here ....It is my pleasure to talk nice people like you Viji Maa... I'm thinking when I subscribed this thread like that :)
    how are you all?
    our timings are different but whenever I get a chance to login here I post here too...
    take care all..

4. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

@IyerViji Thanks for Inviting! :) Hello everyone...

5. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

Hi Viji Ma,

thanks for your warm invitation. What do we do in this thread? Is it like casual chit-chatting, here as we write comments or feedback in other threads, we just exchange our cool chats....

hello friends, been a little busy, and was glad to read some new IL members posts. Hope all is well with everyone! Take care, prayers and best wishes to everyone!
    - Poetlatha

6. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Hi @iyerviji Viji mami and others, Whenever I see this thread I would go for real coffee all the time.... so shall drop in now and then :) have been busy lately and it might be that way all summer....

7. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dears,

How are you all doing

8. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

Viji mami thanks for the invitation.

What special today in your homes/ office.

I am not feeling well due to some stomach infection. Managing with tablets and working in office. Have now logged in to IL to refresh my mind and body.

9. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Hi CM buddies!!! Ben away from IL for tooooo long. First I was busy with loads of work at home then pending craft projects...
    And then a much needed break at my mama's place. Got backma couple of days ago and back to the grind what with a wedding in the family next week followed by my SIL's arrival after that. Its gonna be a hectic month ahead.
    Just realized I was missing something and remembered I have been away from IL too long.
    Shall drop in again dears..till then... wishing you all blessed days ahead!!!

10. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends! waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif How have you been! Long time!

Been busy. Otherwise, you have been in my thoughts all the time. Missed the charms of sipping coffee with CM buddies ![​IMG]

Take care all.