1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

coconut scraper

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by ESTI, Feb 6, 2009.

1. neets

neets Silver IL'ite

shree are u sure u are keeping it frozen..? they have the resealable strip,so till now i didnt have any problem,does last for more than a week for me.

IT happens,after all every packet comes from industry.Where do you buy coconuts..?Nature's Best?
    i used to buy from multiple shops and rarely do i get good ones.once i break open it either it has a smelly water or yellow color or fungus.i used to ask my mother how to identify the good ones but rarely does those tricks work for the coconuts from mexico.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  2. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

With daily delight, I never had any problems - it stays very fresh even after 1 week of opening. If you plan to keep it for long after opening, do not thaw the entire packet. Just take as much as you need and thaw. I have used MTR brand and it tastes sour after 1-2 days of opening.

3. Jacky

Jacky New IL'ite

Hi there all coconut users there is now an electric coconut grater which is hands free as well,you can see its demo on you tube if you search under 'Hands free coconut grater'.Its a wonderful product.