Cochin Ladies Introduce yourself here !

Discussion in 'Cochin' started by neets, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Neets not to be seen... adapratahaman by heart cheyyuvano?!! what about otehrs? ellarum evide poyi???

2. simimammen

simimammen New IL'ite

We are in Kodambakkam. Where r ur parents put up?? I can manage with tamil.:)

3. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Simi
    My folks live in villivakkam, very close to the railway station..they shifted only recently.. we still have our house in cochin.. so kerala connection vittittilla...

4. MrsV

MrsV Bronze IL'ite

hello, hello.. work alpam busy annu.. this week especially this week.. ellavarum sukam ennu vishwasikunnu..

5. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

hi all
    im aparna tamilian living in cochin.. my hubby works for navy...

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Ende kuttikale,
    evide pachagam aanu main subject, alle? Njanum worst cook aayirunnu. Ippol nannai cook cheyyum. Ente advice, try try till you master. Ningal aarum vere oru forum nokkarille? Nammude Chitvish ella sadhanangalum undakkan foolproof recipes thannuttunde. Aa forathil chennu, index nokiyal ella recipeyum kittum, undakkanum pattrum. even ada pradhaman can be prepared, her recipes are so easy and simple and elaborate so that we will not make any mistake. Why don't you girls look it up? Chitvish's mother is from Trivandrum so she has given all Mallu recipes, veg only, so authentic. Try and tell me ok?
    Ellavarkkum Happy Vishu! We don't celebrate this year, my father in law passed away in Dec.08.
    And do sign with your names, login names are so cure and difficult to remember.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  7. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Welcome Aprana ... where in cochin are you staying? navy quarters?

varloo.. i've seen your posts in chennai forums.. your malayalam is equally good.. I have gone thru Chitvish's recipes too.. i envy her for what she's doing ...by the way where in chennai are you? varumbol kanaam...

Vishu okke evidam vare aayi? kani vekkan ready aayi kazhinjo?I wish it was a holiday, at least oru sadya engilum undakkamayirunnu.. ethayalum payasam vekkum.... moslty semiya as my kids love it..today being easter its holiday for kids...

its nice to the new additions on this thread.. hope more will join....

Vidya

8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi Vidya,
    I was born and brought up in Kerala, though I am not a Mallu. I came to a Chennai once I was married. My people still live there, in Trivandrum, Cochin and Koratty. I even have bought a flat at Trichur. SO my Malayalam ought to be good.
    Then I live in Ambattur. Yes, we can meet when you come to Chennai. When are you coming?

9. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Thats really nice to know Varloo..I am born n bred in kerala too.. have done my schooling in Tvm, college in cochin and got married to someone in calicut..!My parents recently shifted to chennai- villivakkam (very close to the rly station) though we still have our house in cochin.. so theres connection with kerala and chennai.. but i love cochin a lot..

My kids will be coming to india in july /aug for their summer vacation. mine is yet undecided as i joined work recently.. May be i'll try to visit sometime in december..

i went and got all the stuff for the kani...

Hello others.. ellarkkum bhayangara thirakkanallo.... neets ne kandittu divasangalayi...ada prathaman nannayi varane bhagavane........

10. thejasree

thejasree New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I agree with Varlooji regarding Chitraji's recipes. In my case For recipes -it's exclusive Chitvish Recipes. I have tried and succeeded using many of her recipes.

And, CARAMEL PAYASAM in the Chitvish recipes, turns out well each time :). It tastes and smells like PALADA PAYASAM that we get in Cochin.....it's toooooooooooo good....and very easy to make....please do try....:thumbsup.

Regards,

Thejasree