Coaching for pre boards

Discussion in 'Indians in UAE' started by devaradhan, Apr 9, 2010.

1. devaradhan

devaradhan Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

As the reopening of schools in the next couple of days, I thought that this discurssion will be of great help to moms whose children are higher grades.
    Recently I heard of Mahesh tutorials in Bur Dubai near Bur Juman who give professional training to children who are in the Pre Boards (9th, 10th, 11th &12th grade). I wanted to know whether these kind of coaching is really essential for kids. Is there any mom who have your kids in this training programme. If so, pls tell me how useful this is. I browsed the website but could not get the contact number.
    Friends....if you know about this coaching centre, pls update me.
    Waiting eagerly for your suggestions...

Devi.:cheers

2. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

yeah devi,
    one of my friends daughter joined in that tutorial and going for classes. she is going 10th std and she said they are teaching well!! its very nice only!!

3. devaradhan

devaradhan Senior IL'ite

Dear ramvino,
    Thanks. If you get to know more info on the same, pls share with me. Planning to admit my son there. I want to know about fees details, transportation and syllabus covered for each term and class duration.
    Thanks once again.
    Devi.

4. leenasher

leenasher New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I just found about Mahesh Tutorials near Bur Juman. They tutor only in Maths and Science. Right now they are closed for holidays. Aug 20 is when they will resume.

My son is in grade 9, Our Own Al Warqa. Am planning to send him there.

Their number is 3963637 if anyone wants to contact them.

:thumbsup Good luck!
    Leena

5. devaradhan

devaradhan Senior IL'ite

Yes Leena, the classes started on 9th July and now there is a break and they are resuming on 13th Aug (for 10th grade). My son (10th grade in DPS ) finds it useful. They give study material too which is much more easier than the cbse text book.
    Cheers,
    Devi