1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing And Apparel Online Store

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by faithgrime, Aug 16, 2016.

1. faithgrime

faithgrime Senior IL'ite

I want to open a small online store selling clothing and apparel, and might add a few accessories as well. Just want to ask what kind of clothes are you looking for when shopping online? I am looking into accepting paypal and applepay as payment, but also thinking of adding a mobile payments. For paypal, i know i need to have a paypal account and for applepay i think there is an app for this. For mobile payments, is there also an app for this? what else do i need?

Caide likes this.

2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

i mostly prefer closed tops in online and i think net banking is easy for me

3. simpleglam

simpleglam New IL'ite

That's something great! I also do the shopping mostly online. I'm always looking for a smart casual attires. By the way, Apple pay, is being used by numerous shoppers and accepted by many stores in different countries. It is supported by an iOS apps and most users select this as their mobile payment method and digital wallet service. Otherwise, For other mobile payments and devices, I heard, there is a provider that could offer a mobile device based application providing payment acceptance anywhere by a wireless service.

4. faithgrime

faithgrime Senior IL'ite

How about dresses from Bangkok or China? They offer cheap rates for bulk buying.

Caide likes this.
  5. faithgrime

faithgrime Senior IL'ite

I found a company online that offers mobile payment services, they have flat rate deals and they offer free tablet and credit card machine reader too. Their packages start at 9.95 dollars per month.. do you think it's a good idea to the flat rate fee?

6. kritikarastogi

kritikarastogi New IL'ite

For women's clothing, I have found that Lashkaraa has excellent clothing. It is pricey but is worth the cost.

These all hold up to washings, repeat wear, and tend to hold their color and shape.

7. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

i havent tried ma so no idea

8. simol

simol New IL'ite

the most important thing you have reviewed and analyzed most popular sites such as
    - Buy latest collection of Sarees Online at Nalli.com,
    - Asopalav’s Indian Wear Online store for Sarees, Salwar Kameez Suits, Lehenga Choli, Wedding Outfits and Bridal Saris.,
    - Online Shopping India - Shop Online for Branded Shoes, Clothing & Accessories in India |
    - Myntra.com

etc. what they offer and how they fulfill the customers requirements.

in this business, stitching is most important so you have a hire team for products stitching and other cataloge team to maintain your online site.

best of luck for your new venture.

Anusuya likes this.