1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Clippings – Fussy Vegetarians, Ghosts

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganges,

Yes that was good that u did for the nurse, sending her out once a week.But since food we have to provide, and nonveg being not so expensive, i guess fish is pretty cheap what these keralites eat, give them seperate dishes and plates, but well the smell will be there allright i know.

But what u did was good.Regardsing driver, well , yr driver was something eh ! Rowdy fellow.:biglaughNow i am trying to keep a driver.

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhika,

Yes so very narrow minded these people.If they stand to make money from a buyer, they will order nonveg for him or her, i know these kind of peo-ple, two faced.

Good u dont pester yr husband, let him have, better he has nonveg,. than girls, what say.HAHA

Thanks for the grat spirited FB.Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

So we two couples are in the same boat, wives veg, men non veg.:biglaughyes the adjustments that u are doing are great, give the guest what he or she wants.

Well what is wrong with a muslim kidney if it can save yr life eh ! people go to extremes these days.

Yes ui will read it for sure.Thanks for the lovely FB.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vinoran,

Welcome, and pls dontbe silent the next time, pls comment on my blogs please.it feels nice to hear feedbacks.

Well Vino, each to their own, some peole feel very strongly about vegetarianism, so be it, nahin ? Live and let live.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats,

The case that u just described about the Hindu child being brought up by a muslim family, is too good.Yes these things can happen, then what ? There are good and bad people in Hindus and Muslimes, in Veg and nonveg too good and bad people.

Well Dreams one, man so true, i just dream and dont do anything.HAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Come and help me yaar, as they say two heads are better than one eh !

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Parvati,

Well , yes she has to be more adjsuting.She allowed them to eat meat in a shed, but maybe some guys started to eat in the unfinished house too, which has created this rukus.

REgarding the driver, u want to send the good driver to the school to learn more.:rotfl

Well what if, parvati u were to see her at night when u are alone, how would u feel ?once a week is ok, to go out and eat, but whatif they want to eat everyday, and no other good nurse is available, then what ? why not let the girl have seperate dishes, and pans and let her make what she wants and eats eh !

And parvati, jokes are necessary in life, they add spice to our lives, and dont laugh too much,otherwise u will send me the doc's bill and sue me.HAHA

Thanks a ton.

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Knot

tomm is yr day for the blog, and u missed out thenews from yr own backyard eh ! HAHA

Thanks.kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishree,

You are liberal,tht is good.yes food items contain so many things which are nonveg.

And yes not everyone can have access to the information u have doctor Jaishree.

Yes height of chamchagiri.i agree.Thanks a ton.

Regards

kamal