1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Clippings – Fussy Vegetarians, Ghosts

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Mar 31, 2010.

1. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,

I fully agree with your views.
    It's an individual's choice once the maturity is there, till then it's the family, society that guide us.
    Not alone food habbits in every aspect of life.

Imagine a child born in India from a religious hindu family practising vegeterianism, at a young age is lost.
    The child is found by a Bangaladeshi religious muslim family & they bring up the child probably better than the original family.
    Now the child eats non-veg, islam is the religion. The culture, habbits all are that of Bangaladeshi.

The biological parents now track the child. How would they react? Feel happy that the child is alive & try re-uniting or feel bad that the child has changed completely and wish they didn't find the child at all.

It's the grown up child's choice, that's how I would feel so.

Nobody can force their views on others. We will have to co-exist.

Humorous as you are Kamalji.

Fun with Many Girls only in Dream - KamaljiAnanda

2. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Namaste Kamal ji,

Well the Lady builidng her dream home may request the labourers to eat the lunch in one part of the open space than telling them not to have it at all.However one has to realise that it is her mindset and her way of living and adjusting which is going to make the home heaven or hell.

Well for me i suppose i wl hire the good driver and send him to a better driving class and make him more trained than trying to change the perfect drivers all bad habits hahahaha.

Now on Mayawati .......do we have to put her in the jail/barrack..............does not she look herself into the mirror daily:biglaugh

Yes, these nurses are doing all the good work only for roti, kapada , makhaan..........hope the people hiring them think of them as assistants and not as maids. It is the people who are hiring the nurses services and not the nurses begging for jobs themselves. hai na. So as you suggested we should definitely take their hobbies and interests into consideration and give them a bit of freedom too.Atleast we can allow them to go and eat outside the food they want once in a week.

Jokes ne hasan hasan ke pet mein dard de diya........i was waiting for my hubby to return in the eve to tell him abt nityananda.............
    the best part of the post.hahahha:biglaugh

Are you making me addicted to your posts more bcos of jokes hahhaa. wht to do humour is also necessary in life hai na.

Thank you ji,

Parvathi.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

Thanks for the first comment, and for liking the blog.

Regrds

kamal

4. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Kamalji namaste

Looks like I have not been keeping up with news at this end. The article about the couple from Western Australia is shocking. How unrealistic people can be!

Loved the jokes :).

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Usha,

How come i dont see any blogs by you.You write such lovely FB's, and i dont see blogs by you.Now please accept my request and write, for i know it will bea superhit.

Yes the blood thing, blood can be anyone's its always mixed, the same group, there ould be drops from a lower caste person too, even from other religions.When will people learn eh !

Anything that crawls eh ! But why did u encourage yr sons to eat meat, when u are a veg yrself ?u are one progressive mother, a rare breed, hats off to u.Hats off to yr mIL, what a woman.

Superb FB, better than my post.

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Usha,

She resembles one, if i were to see her at night, i would get terrified.:biglaugh

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pads,

You are a staunch veg eh, very muchlike Harsha.:rotfl

Well we have to get aliong with all sorts of people in this world, who dont share our beleifs.Well i am gluttonous slob, for i love nonveg:bonk

The joke is too good, misspelt name eh ! HAHA.You are the queen of jokes Pads.

Regards

kamal

8. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Kamalji
    Veg/nonveg a continued discusion .
    I am a strict veg right from birth ,Yes I support veg but I cant force my views on others.
    About drs & nurses also being veg while delivering the child :rotfl But that I tell you that during the child birth Nobody never enquire about the cast creed & eating habits of medical personel. Very strict brahmins & all when in hospital never says that - Hello dr What is your Cast?
    Oh I am drifting from the topic!
    Now a days I think that Is there some one very very pure veg ? I doubt . In so many medicines the capsule gel comes from animal sources ofcourse it is in pure chemical form but yet.
    So many cakes ,biscuits and what not. Tooth paste & so many beauti product?
    I prefer to go to a veg resturent but If you go to a five star hotels all their buffet breakfast ,lunches & diners Dishes are kept side by side Though in five stars the color coding is ther but in others ?.
    Nearby my home a hotel person told me that nobody keeps track of spoons & all. one hotel people nearby are mixing gravey of non veg in veg dishes to give a different tast'; A insides information.
    I made promise with me never to go to that resturent but can one have all inside information?

Jokes Were:rotfl.
    Maya with ghosts?
    Her followers are thinking of making a maya temple where only currency would be accepted as pooja ,prasad & all ,Height of chamachagiri!

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Veg and non-veg...the Australian couple is taking it toooo far, isn't it!

We have a nurse to look after my mil during the daytime...eventhough we don't give her the lunch and dinner ( she has her dinner around 3 pm), she enjoys our food and as put in by my friend..be happy that atleast one person approves your chef qualities..:biglaugh, she brings her non-veg. food from home...she uses the microwave to heat it up..she will have her food on our dining table...no issues with us...she is also a human being na...she has to survive too..

Good and capable driver..um..I need a person with both the qualitites..:)

sriniketan

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear OJ,

Like u i too have nothing against Vegetarian people.It is all a matter of ones likes or dislikes, fine.

what gets my goat is the fussy vegetarians, who will not hesitate to lecture u at any given opportunity.And they want everyone to listen to and follow them.

For people like me, i eat booth, for them veg is thelimit , fine.

Tell me if a veg lady marries a veg fellow, and he after marriage starts eating nonveg, u will divorce him or what ? And if u are looking out for a nurse/ maid /help, will u enquire if he or she is a veg or a nonveg.Dont we need efficient peopkle to work for us, rahter than veg people ?

Yes i saw that clipping of yuours, where the monkey is featured.Yes newspapers do bring in a lot of interesting stuff, and tomm's blog of mine too is from the newspaper of today, of Taiwanese people wanting to please the spirits of the ancestors in strange ways.:biglaugh

Thanks for the lovely FB, superb as always.REgards

kamal