1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Clinique High Impact Mascara

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by banuabida, Sep 28, 2009.

1. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

I got Clinique High Impact mascara as a freebie with my last purchase of Clinique products. I use this on a regular basis and it gives my eyes the desired look. For the dramatic look, I apply mascara to the lower lashes too. It is a great product that enhances the natural beauty of your lashes and elongates lashes in the most natural way. Mmm...I am pretty impressed...listening Clinique?

Its easy to apply and more easier to remove. I do not use eye-makeup remover or any makeup remover. I normally get rid of the product by washing my face with any normal soap or foaming gel.

The only drawback is that it is not water-proof, which means you have to invest in some other water-proof mascara. I would rather use a water-proof mascara over this, given a chance. On a scale of 5, I would rate this 3.9 or 4, except for the fact that it is not water-proof.

Clinique products are supposed to be fragrance-free. This is where I feel the need to open up. I have been using their Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, which had a great fragrance to it. I felt like shouting at the top of my voice that finally I came across a product in Clinique with fragrance, but you know we can't do that.

Clinique's products are supposed to be allergy-tested. I heard a story that they take some 100 people and test the product. If a single person seems to be allergic to the product, they change the whole formula. This is what happens exactly and it sounds too much for a product.

How I apply my mascara if somebody out there is really interested, start at the roots, wiggle the wand. To get hold of inner hair, angel the brush at the corner. People claim generous coats of mascara does the trick, but in real life, I would prefer a single coat rather.

How about you...............

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for this info and sharing the tips too.
    I use Lancome products and I am happy with it :)