1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Cleaning routine

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by ramyanand, Sep 26, 2007.

1. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Hi Lata,
    That was a very good idea to keep table mats inside the fridge. You are a creative person.
    Luv,
    Presci

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi sundarusha,
    This site really good.I started following their simple steps which they send thru mail.Thanks for sharing it.

3. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

I am glad you like it Supriya. After you follow the routine for sometime, it becomes habitual. It is excellent for Managing time.

Usha

4. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

flylady.com is a good website

Let me see how clean my house turns out in the upcoming weeks

5. lalitha_27

lalitha_27 New IL'ite

Hi

Information was very good and i was waiting for.

Lata very good idea. i dont like the fridge's smell after 15 days, and i deal to clean it. so let me try ur idea.Bow

6. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

hi latha..

table mats inside fridge shelves... really innovative idea... surely ur fridge shud be colorful... thnx for sharing ....will try it..

7. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

I agree with latha....Instead of table mats I use Draw liners in my shelves,fridge and counter tops. Quite flat and easy to wash. No trouble of rolling or dog eared corners with these kind of liners. Very apt for counter tops. Just a gentle wipe is enough. Infact i have very light shades, inspite able to maintain them easily (due to the nature of the material). Got in Walmart...now-a-days itz becoming common in India too.Recently my relative got few rolls from a dollar shop in Madras.

8. harinikanthi

harinikanthi Silver IL'ite

hi sudarusha thanks for suggesting this website.it is really useful for me. i have started to use their tips as far as possible. i think surely i will continue my cleaning work and make my house organised and free of dust.

9. Mandir

Mandir Silver IL'ite

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]I always Shoot for the moon. Even if I miss, I will land among the stars. I never keep any pending works. Most of the times, I do the work then and there itself, which will ease my work. I normally go to office around 9 AM and back home by 6 pm. Sometimes I do have surprised guests in the evenings....But, I feel very happy when my guests says that my home is very clean, as if I was cleaning the house for them & waiting for their arrival.

[/FONT]

1 person likes this.