1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Cleaning Home Appliances

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by vinu, May 2, 2005.

1. jayana

jayana Senior IL'ite

Suitable Floor cleaning Mop......??...

Hi,

Can any one suggest me what type of mop is good for cleaning.....which I can get in the local supermarkets like Walmart..??.................As I am not satisfied with the one that has hanging threads(thick)...when I soak them in water, they become heavy....

Thank you in advance.

Rgds,
    Jay

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2006
  2. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

cleaning tips

Hi Jayana,
    I am using swiffer wet wipes to clean tile floors and hard wood floors too,it works very good.U can buy in sams club and costco in bulk amount.give it a try.
    cheers,
    mohana.

3. sleela

sleela New IL'ite

power cleaner

Hi Ladies,

TV advertisements on diff products are increasing day by day.....use to try new ones now & then.....some do not give good results as advertised.....but cann't say like that too. Recently tried EASY OFF BANG really it worked on wash basin, kitchen & bathroom wall tiles, steel gas, mosaic flooring etc.....

Give a try...

Leela.

4. harinivijay

harinivijay New IL'ite

hi aarthi,
    i join u with the same problem. with velcro attached mosquito net , i just remove it from the window , wash it under the tap water ,by applying soap solution,and hang it in shade to dry. this way it looks gr8 and clean too.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for vernician blinds . i tried with paintbrush ....but horrible work load ... i've put it in the way to kitchen on a window , so grease accumulation be there....
    please ladies ,tell us away to clean the vernesian blinds...

regards ,
    harini