1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

CLAUDE MONET: Painting with Spontaneous Brushwork

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Navaljee, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

[​IMG]

Theme: Impressionism, the Paintings done with Spontaneous, broken, and skipping Brushwork. The Paintings done using full Totanl values and every hue of the colours.

Claude Monet (1840-1926), is the name that had epitomized the movement of impressionism in the art of painting. He had not only initiated that branch of painting, but also had pushed it further. He did it better than any other painters of his time.

Woman with Parasol, study -by Claude Monet (Image courtesy Wikimedia Commons)

The impressionism is not only the painting in the open air. On the part of the impressionist artists, the element that made their work so beautiful was in the determination to paint the reality before the eyes.

2. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Its a lovely painting Navaljee. Have hard of Monet but then all I can do is say that it is nice / lovely colours et etc like basic comments. Interesting to read some more details like what you have put up there on the blog. Thx

3. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

Thank for visiting the painting site of mine. There are wonderful land wonderful landscapes to my painting blogs. I hope you would like to visit the same. here is one Russian artist's paintings.

Nicholas Poussin

4. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Oh wow !! Lovely oil painting. The details are awesome. The leaves on the tree feels so real. I also like the varying intensity of the sunlight, shown so well on the painting.

5. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

From Navaljee to knot2share
    Thank for visiting the painting site of mine. There are wonderful land wonderful landscapes to my painting blogs. I hope you would like to visit the same. here is one Indian/Russian artist's paintings.

Nicholas Roerich