1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Circus

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by latamurali, Dec 26, 2007.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends

i want to share with you , about the BOMBAY CIRCUS, in S.I.A.A.GROUND opp. to CENTRAL STATION........chennai............

Timings: 1, 4 & 7 pm ( only 3 shows)

Ticket rates : 25,50,75 and 100rs

I really really enjoyed it...............its FANTASTIC ......SUPERB.........MARVELLOUS.........EXCELLENT...........WONDERFUL.............GGGGGRRREEEAAAT...........AMAZING..........EYE CATCHING............BREATHTAKING.................

Iam sharing this, bcos i want all, chennai ILites to enjoy it.........

Court have banned Wild animals like Lion,tiger etc...

I dont know to express it in words...........all events simply superb........i dont know
    whether to tell about

Even small boyrs and girls are doing extraordinary performance

Colorful and dazzling parade by beautiful girls and boys........

Elephant playing cricket........... all six......

Parrot doing gymnastic / riding cycle

puppies doing gymnastic

magic show by jokers.....

motorbike ride in the cage

great performance by Jugglars..

Its breathtaking .......whole two and half hours we all......................(.age no bar.)..........enjoyed , laughed.........clapped like anything........

And the outfits of those girls...............its really sexy and beautiful.........they look very slim with dangerous and beautiful curves ........(namma nameetha, trisha ellarum thothuduvanga) ........even girls may feel jealous of them........they look pretty........i can understand that they will be struggling to maintain their weight.......

On the whole.................my :bowdown:bowdown:clap:clap:wow:hatsoffto them........the artists, animals..........and all.......

Friends, pls spare sometime and enjoy circus with ur whole family members.....

Last edited: Dec 26, 2007

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi lata,

Thanks for the info...planning to take the kids, let me see if i can...

3. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Latha,

Thanks for ur info, i am planning for more than a week to take my kid, but after reading ur msg, i desparately wanted to go.

thank u once again.

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latha
    You have such a good writing style..I feel like i am there watching it live..you should write more..you are talented..maybe I am missing your posts..please tell which forum u write frequently..
    Circus is one place where we can all have a good time and enjoy..and also appreciate all the hard work other people do..