1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cinderella found her shoes :-) !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by swaran, Nov 30, 2010.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Two days back,our family(DH,me,DD and ILs) along with two of our friends went to an exhibition that happens every year in our area...this was the first time we were taking our 13 month DD for an exhibition...from the time we got out from the car and moved towards the entrance,DD was so excited to see the crowd and the decorations made for the exhibition..so we entered,started enjoying the rides leaving DD with her father :-D...atlast all became very tried and felt dizzy after playing the tora tora...so decided to leave for home.it was just 1 week since the exhibition had started so not many shops..hence decided that we would make window shopping of all the stalls and come back later for exclusive shopping :crazy...

Last came the slipper shop(exclusive for ladies)...every year i used to buy atleast 2 slippers from the exhibition..that day,i dint have the mood to buy because of the dizzy feeling..my MIL said we would check out for DD..so just went in..took and analysed 2-3 pairs...all looked very cute..felt like taking them all..meanwhile DD was quite tried roaming the exhibition and hence my friend was carrying her..there was one pair which looked very cute...it looked like both shoe and slipper(pink colored)...two in one..if you wear them as it is,it would be a fashionable slipper and with socks,it would make a wonderful shoe...there was a zip at the back of the slipper which added more attraction to the pair and few butterflies and beads were stuck in the front..tried just the left one on DD tiny left foot..she dint seem to show much interest but was gazing at all the slippers that were hung around(she realy loves wearing all my fashionble slippers at home even if are high heeled)...asked for the price...he said Rs 300...i found it very costly that too for a baby slipper..i asked for Rs 150..:bonk...he said no...meanwhile i had asked to get a black coloured pair...he got and i found it good...there was also a lighting setup such that if kids walk with that,there would be lights glittering at the back of slipper...again started bargaining but he dint come below Rs 280..no other go...finally kept the slipper along with other baby slippers and was planning to move out saying it would not work...DD immediately got down ,went and picked up the slipper i had kept from the rack....came back kept that on the floor and showed her leg indicating me to put them on her tiny feet...all of us were shocked...how could she remember and also picked the correct pair from all the other pairs that were kept on the rack???...what brought more shock to me was that she was asking us to get the shoes for her...i said "no dear,its too costly,i ll get you some other shoe"...she understood what i said but was constantly shaking her head saying she wants only that pair...i said "no"...fell on the floor and started crying...i was totally shocked..that was the first time she was asking her to buy something for her and that was not ready for a compromise...but that dint stop me from bargaining :crazy...atlast got the slippers for Rs 180...the moment we kept the shoes inside the bag,DD became very happy and started walking...all of us were dumbstruck seeing this behaviour of hers..

After reaching home,our neighbours(very close to DD and parents of the friends whom we had taken for the exhibition) were waiting for DD...the girls immediately started narrating the incident and they too were much surprised to hear..they asked for the shoes and when i opened them,DD immediately took the shoes and asked to put them on her..we did and she started dancing with great happiness and later did she know about the lights and was even more happy after knowing that her favourite shoes had lights in them...wow it was wonderful to see her dancing with immense happiness... before going to sleep,she had kept the shoes near her and then slept

At that time i felt like buying all the tiny shoes(without bargaining) from the shops so that we could see her smile and listen to her giggles forever

2. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Intelligent girl !!!!!!!!!!:cheers

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

yeah she sure is....just like her MOM...hehehehhe

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

:thankyou2:

5. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

cho chweet.....

I liked your narration Swaran... and it reminded me of my dds and their tantrums.

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks dear...guess from now on i ll have to keep her stories and end up making a mega serial..hehhee

7. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Dear Cinderella,
    Welcome to the girl's world, little one. Be more adamant like this and make your mom go crazy and happy. Wishing you good luck :)

Swaran, Please change the blog image, she is very sweet and let not get evil eyes!

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hehehehe..thanks for your sweet blessings...she has already started making me crazy...

thanks for your concern..yes i will be changing the image very soon

9. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

he he :) this is just the beginning Swaran! You would see more tantrums as she grows. Be ready to spend more ;)

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

yes...i am ready:thumbsup