1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Cincinnati members, please read and help if you can

Discussion in 'Indians in Cincinnati' started by sree3, Nov 4, 2010.

1. sree3

sree3 Bronze IL'ite

Hello. members in and around cincinnati, please respond. We need help.
    We have a doctors appointment tomorrow and they do not allow kids there. We know no body here, can some one please accompany us to the hospital.

Options i have:
    1) I should wait in the parking lot with my Son, while my Wife goes in (she is new to all these so its difficult for her, she is scared)
    2) If we have some one with us, we could hand my Son over to them for a while and get to the appointment. Or if they cannot handle the baby, its fine..i can handle the baby and be in parking lot, while she goes with my wife to the appointment.

This si really important. I know this is a very reliable site and hence the trust on members here. Please respond.

Appointment time: 12:40 PM
    Place: Clifton , Cincinnati
    Date: Thursday Nov the 4th

There could be a second appointment following this visit. This is really important to us. Please, if some one is able to spare a few hours tomorrow, we would be very grateful. Thank You.

2. sree3

sree3 Bronze IL'ite

update: Problem resolved. Thanks.

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Hi Sree, glad to know the problem got resolved...where do you live in Cincinnati? Hope everything goes well with your appointment!!

4. sree3

sree3 Bronze IL'ite

Thank You Rama. We live in west chester (close to mason), on exit 21 off of I -75.

Problem is resolved for todays appointment and once we schedule for the second visit, we have to seek help again.

5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

I stay pretty close to you...if you need help do let me know and I can definetly help, the only problem, I don't come here often and hopefully will see when you post...I will try to be regular here for sometime.

6. sree3

sree3 Bronze IL'ite

Thank You Rama. I see you are off the line, so erased my post with contact details. I will try and find a way to contact you. We live in union station apartments right across wallmart on cin-day rd.
    We might need help just one more time , in the following 3-4 days before tuesday. i will post in this thread. So can you please check this thread when you are online, until tuesday. Thank You very much.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  7. sree3

sree3 Bronze IL'ite

hi Rama. I have registered myself up for messaging service and left you a message. Thanks.