Chyawanprash

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Vaishnave, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Vaishnave

Vaishnave Senior IL'ite

Dear Qatar Ilites,

Is Chyawanprash available in Qatar???Has anyone come across it here in Doha. If So, could u please tell where??

Thanks All.

Vaishnave

2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Try in Indian Supermarket.But the last time we tried it was not there and we brought it from India through our friend.

3. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

hi vaishanve & buvan,

s this really eff, just trying to find out as my son s almost all the time with cold & running nose. Please share ur exp on this.

bhuvan........sorry i missed ur call the other day. got little busy with my work. will call u today.s that ok??

4. Vaishnave

Vaishnave Senior IL'ite

hey bhuvana ,

Thanks , will try there!!!

Hi priya, hw r u dng??hw z kathir??

vaishnave

5. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hey v r doing gud & u. settled back after ur vacation?? s Arjun going to play school?

6. Vaishnave

Vaishnave Senior IL'ite

yeah!!!Arjun fell sick for one week followed by me :drowning...only now settled...started to breathe ....Arjun is going to school ..so is KAthir gng to continue in the same playschool or have u enrolled him in any other schools ???

7. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Vaish and Priya , Don't worry.Lakshya was alwasy down with cold and fever during that 2.5 years till 3.25 yeras.But after that she picked up slowly and pretty okay and got immune(touchwood) to most of the things now.So do not worry, it is a passing phase.Give the kids healthy diet.

Only you need to get adjusted to all this:hide:

8. Vaishnave

Vaishnave Senior IL'ite

Yeah true Hi bhuvana!!!Actually as we came back from vacation, it started...need to be immunized for all these...and moreover we shud get used to these :bowdown

vaishnave

9. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

hmm......thats right bhuvan & Vaishanave.........

my son too from the day v stepped into qatar s with cold most of the days. v found it to be primary complex n our last visit(Apr 2009) to India but after medication he was ok but now back to pavilion........as u guys rightly said now.............im used to it:crazy & he too:)

vaishave i enrolled kathir n BPS & he will start from 30th march.........little tensed abt the whole thing & have so much questions & hanging around with that not knowing whom to ask:hide: & get answers.:spin

10. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

vaishanve v have some one coming from India time to time n my hubby comp & on 2nd April also we have a guy coming. just let me know if u need chawaprash so i can tell them to bring & also my bob s coming n the middle of next mnts....

not only for vaishave any of u need anything 4m India just tell me so i will try to get it with the person coming 4m there.:)