1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

********Chooooo Chweet********

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by swaran, Feb 17, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for your likes lifeisawesome Bow

1 person likes this.
  2. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

ahh..god bless you all..!
    unfortunately I don't have aany or im not sure if I don't remember any..!i bookmark this page and make my husband read this..!:)

1 person likes this.
  3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for the likes shaluk Bow

@lucky2::Bow wish to read your cho chweet moments very soon

4. mahesaran

mahesaran IL Hall of Fame

First of all hats off to you Swaran that you started a nice, romantic, loveable, stress bursting thread.:hatsoff.

I read this thread.... all 39 pages in a single shoot. I can't stay away from this. It took 3 1/2 hr for me to finish this thread. For the past 2-3 days there is Cold War between us( just for simple reason) he is normal but I am moody,,,, hehehe.
    After reading this I thought the choooo chweet moments of mine and definitely after his arrival I will give him a tight hug and a sweet kiss. :rotflI hope he will be surprised. Because I scold him for sweet nothings(mood swing) today morning.:hide:

Swaran, kishoremom, prineetha,Magee...... Sorry I left others name as i forgot at this moment... All your post are cho... Chweet. I will post from tomorrow.

Meet you soon. Waiting to post:)

4 people like this.
  5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear mahesaran
    Happy you liked this thread and so glad to know that this thread helped you to relax and get ready for your patchup ;-)
    waiting to read your cho chweet moments as well :-D

thanks for liking the thread Swasha vanithasekar Bow

1 person likes this.
  6. vanithasekar

vanithasekar Gold IL'ite

Superb thread.. just to rejuvenate the romantic moments and healthy the relationship between us and DH..

Hats off to u swaran…

My DH what to say.. he is a GEM of a person.. he loves me very much..he will not allow me to do any work.. since iam working, he will say that I will not have any time and so he arranged cook, domestic maid , driver etc.. he wont allow me to do any little work in home.. small works like folding the blankets, keeping the bed ready he will do it.. he will simply say “ dear .. u go to office and come, take care of the kid , eat well and enjoy the life..iam a dress lover.. he will get me lot of dresses even though he is not interested in buying more what is required!!!

I am having one important moment to remember.. before my kid was born, I had a miscarriage .. that was 3 mnths after our marriage.. I was feeling very bad and I was crying day and night.. no one in our family had miscarriage and it was so hard for me to digest.. but my DH was there all the time for me.. I didn’t have D&C ..instead doc gave medicines for expelling of the ungrown foetus.. I was 11 weeks by then.. it was a missed abortion.. my DH was there with me all day in the hospital giving me moral support, feeding me food etc.. if he was not there, I would have gone to depression.. even the days after that he took good care of me.. he will say we will get a baby soon.. sooner after 3 mnths I conceived again by gods grace, and I had a smooth pregnancy and now I hve a 4 and half yrs little angel..

The support he gave to me was very crucial at that time.. even though it was not so CHWEET moments.. I like to share this in IL..

6 people like this.
  7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

lovely vanitha!!!
    what more to say :)
    god bless your family
    and thanks for your compliments Bow

thanks for liking my posts shahidafs Bow

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for liking my cho chweet moment sanravi_1970 :)

9. mahesaran

mahesaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi all,:hiya
    I want to share my Choo chweet momnet one by one.

We both don't each other before our marriage. On the day of the marriage only we both spoke to each other by introducing our friends and relatives. So i was bit nervous at the time of marriage about my marriage life. Even he leave me in my INLaws home for 4 days alone(after the 4th day of our marriage) and came to bangalore.
    After 1 week (exactly 10th day)of our marriage, we went to the rly station from my INLs home in a car. It was a 1 1/2 hour journey. In the back seat 4 members were there including us. It was little uncomfortable, as we both were of same size(overweight).After sometime, my hubby asked me to sit on his laps, as he couldn't able to sit. My MIL was daring at us.She is sitting next to me. He didn't mind. My FIL and SIL were sitting in the front seat and her husband was driving the car. After sometime only they noticed the scene and everybody started laughing. He become so shy, but he didn't ask me to get down. Why I remember this as cho chweet is , He is a so traditional, shy guy. At that moment i didn't believe that he was asking me to sit on his laps.:)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    4 people like this.
  10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mahessaran
    good one!!!
    and thanks for your likes

1 person likes this.