Chitvish's noble husband is no more..

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by Cheeniya, Oct 8, 2012.

1. shobana sridhar

shobana sridhar Silver IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir
    I was so shocked to hear the news. I do not have chitra's no sir. Is there any way i can get the no?
    shoba sridhar

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Shocking news. May his soul rest in peace.

Dear Chitra Aunty, Hugs to you. May god give strength to you and your near & dear ones to overcome this loss. Joining all the good hearts in their Prayers.

3. jaykay

jaykay Bronze IL'ite

Dear chitramma,

Really shocking news. I pray to God to give you the strength to move ahead. May his noble soul rest in peace.

Jayanthi

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

My heartfelt condolences to Chitvish. I have heard so much about him through wonderful writings of yourself and Chitvish. It is a great disappointment to me as he was in my list of people to meet when I make the next trip to Chennai. When the light shines with added luster and it is visible to common man like me, He takes the light away. I can understand how much Chitvish will miss him as she always considered him as a great guide. Let the One who took away the light also show the courage for Chitvish to overcome this grief. He has left his mortal coil but his legacy would remain here for a long time to come as we have heard so much about him.

Kindly convey my heartfelt condolences to Chitvish and we pray along with her like a brother to giver her the strength to overcome this grief and for Mr.Viswanathan's soul to remain in peace at the Divine Lotus Feet of the Lord.

Viswa

5. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

My heartfelt condolences, may his soul rest in peace.

6. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra maami,

It is really shocking. Just today I was going through Kamala's post about her meet with you both. She refered your as another temple. I have no words of consolation. Only time is the best healer. May his soul rest in peace.

Regards
    Manjukps

7. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

I am totally shocked on hearing this news. I pray to God to give Chitra maami the strength to cope up with these difficult times

8. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Chitra Mam

Sorry for your loss.,

may his soul Rest in Peace

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

shobana check your pm...

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Chits

I got the news over phone today evening from one of my IL friend. It all seems just yesterday, when I had the privilege to meet you and your husband. The ever quite Vish was at his best of elements with my friend and they were bringing the sun down together much to our surprise.

He may be man of few words but his immediate call to the doc to get the medicines to put me back on my toes will remain in my heart forever.

It is indeed very difficult to get over this sorrow, but the memories of togetherness will definitely help you tide over it.

May god be with you and your family to give strength.